I have seen lots of posts here of people complaining that when they connect their Meizu phones to their pc that they can’t access the storage of the phone as their computer MTP does not work for Meizu phones and does not recognize the phone.
Here is a solution to that problem, it worked for me on both Meizu M2 Note and Meizu M3, so it should work on all Meizu phones.
- Connect phone to computer with USB cable.
- Go to Device Manager on computer.
- Find phone in list (it could be under portable devices).
- Right click and choose to update drivers.
- Choose “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- Choose “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.
- Choose “Mobile Devices”.
- Choose “MTP USB Device”.
- Wait until drivers are installed.
Now it should work.