Flyme OS 5.1.9.0 stable (MX3)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• More unified, more efficient T-type interaction rules.
  • Interactive more friendly, more refined visual, animation more delicate.
  • Add: Accessibility Add accessibility options.
  • New: increase the call when the floating notification floating mute function.
  • Added: long shot function, while long press the power button and the volume keys to increase the key trigger.

Settings

• Add: In the phone settings to increase the “call flash reminder” switch, standby mode, the call trigger switch.
  • Add: notification and status bar Add “shortcut switch management”, add VPN, screenshots, mobile hotspots and other switches.
  • Added: Flyme Classic mode entry.

Communication

• Add: “Remove Blacklist” function.
  • Add: Contact “job” information.
  • New: Press and hold the call log to copy the number.
  • Optimize: support click on the picture.

Information

• Add: customer service assistant account, support online chat.
  • Add: independent online yellow pages, a direct link to online services.
  • Added: Support for quick reply to floating notification SMS and copy the verification code.
  • SMS card: Smart SMS upgrade, automatically extract the key message notification class messages, generate beautiful and clear “SMS card”.

File Management

• Optimization: File Management - Image - All File Picture View Logic.
  • Optimization: Lock-in area upgrade strategy optimization.

Camera

• Add: GIF shooting mode, easy to self-expression package.

Gallery

• Optimization: Gallery refresh rate.

Voice Assistant

• Optimization: Voice Assistant will now recommend more exciting content for you. To chat with the creek, poetry, flowers can talk about the next month.

Desktop

• New: Support floating notice, avoid operation interrupted.
  • Add: card multi-task list, long press to lock a single application.
  • Add: enter the “organize icon” mode, shake the desktop quickly restore clean.
  • New: When a folder is created, the folder is automatically named according to the application type.
  • Add: long press the desktop to select “organize icon”, select the icon to move to a different batch of different desktop or folder.
  • New: Multi-task list Create split-screen mode, using two applications, adjustable window ratio (only supports some applications).

Calendar

• New: Calendar notification alert switch.
  • Added: Settings to support the closure of the display of past events and reject events.
  • New: Meeting invitation support to share in the form of images, optimize the guest input experience.
  • Optimization: Home calendar invitation list display, “Reject” add to the line, “To be determined” ashes.

Clock

• Added: Timer volume control.
  • Add: Alarm Ringtone setting Add “Ringtone” entry.
  • Add: Add the world clock by adding the city search function by nationality.
  • Optimization: modify the lock screen alarm clock UI, UI look better, no bed, is that simple.

Status Bar

• Optimization: lock screen notification more than one screen when the problem is hard cut, so that lock screen notification more beautiful.
  • Optimization: Immersive status bar effect.

Weather

• Added: weather plug-in support automatically according to the color of wallpaper color, increase the color icon.
  • Added: Share detailed weather information with long screenshots.
  • Add: In the city management interface directly displays the weather information of different cities.
  • New: weather warning function, support and friends to share early warning information.

Music

• New: offline radio function, WLAN environment automatically update the offline music library.
  • Add: for the favorite single, a key to roaming similar songs.

Video

• Added: video subscription feature, support for updating reminders, chase drama more easily.
  • Added: comment function, support for the comments like.
  • Added: support for favorite video points like.
  • Optimization: video playback power performance, reading a set of “Gintama” There are so many electricity, continue with the dead fish eye together.

Notes

• New: New theme switching function, built-in 12 different plate and font themes.
  • Add: Add new notes search, find more convenient.
  • Add: to share notes in text form.
  • Add: directly into the drawing board graffiti.
  • Added: Support automatic number creation when editing notes.
  • Add: Insert recording to add recording animation.
  • Add: plug-in support for new recordings and photos quickly, support the show all notes content.

Email

• Add: Adds the account according to the mailbox type, automatic configuration account information.
  • Added: theme cards support gesture zoom, more easily browse the details.
  • New: Add attachments management function to optimize the display position of attachments in messages.
  • Optimization: greatly improve the search speed, highlight the keyword.

Toolbox

• Add: Toolbox App.
  • Flashlight: support third gear brightness adjustment and SOS mode.
  • Mirror: support normal, distorted, rotating, symmetrical four mirror effect.
  • Compass: supports azimuth and latitude and longitude display.
  • Level: visual level of view.
  • Shortcuts: Support for common tools to add as desktop shortcuts.

Input Method

• Added: Candidate drop-down bar, to enhance the speed of word selection.
  • Add: full-screen handwriting keyboard, enter more casual.
  • New: independent symbol keyboard, support for locking symbol Keyboard continuous input symbols and expressions.
  • Add: enter the input method setting interface, select whether to open the key vibration.
  • Optimization: handwriting input, the default input of the first word directly into the edit box, the first word of the confession: the power of the primitive jump into the edit box.
  • Optimization: Pinyin Lenovo state, click “,” “.” “0” key on the screen logic problems.

User Center

• Add: Standalone User Center App.
  • User level: (new) user rating system, upgrade the level of access to more privileges.
  • Supplement: (Supports) Additional user details.
  • Points Center: (support) exchange gifts, earn points, points lottery.

Mobile Phone Steward

• Added: The harassment intercept moves to the security center, supports intercepts the unknown number and the hidden number.
  • Add: garbage clean-up whitelist, application cache, redundant installation package, application uninstall residual support Add a white list, to avoid mistaken clean-up.
  • Added: regular cleaning “scan and clean up” option, clean up the garbage more peace of mind.
  • New: Traffic Management - Settings, add “notification column shows traffic information” switch.
  • Add: mobile phone acceleration, clear the resident background, speed up the phone running speed.
  • New: fast physical examination and a key optimization, without waiting, into the interface will be able to know the phone health, a key to fix all the problems.
  • Add: application of whitening, support detection cottage applications, to eliminate security risks.
  • Added: limit power saving mode, the lock screen to increase the remaining capacity information display - Added: high power consumption tips, easy to seize the background steal the application.

App Store

• New: Collaborate with the most beautiful applications to discover small and beautiful applications.
  • New: App details page Add an app label display to make it easier to see similar apps.
  • Add: Application Details page Add application details access to show the entrance, before the installation can understand the application of detailed permissions.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.1.9.0A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.1.9.0A

• What is the Android version? Is it 5.0.1?
    ** The answer is yes
  • Can I use this package with International Phone version?
    ** The answer is yes, but the language is only chinese (3 different one) and english
  • What I heard is the A version is full with chinese apps and without google applications. Is that true?
    ** There is some chinese app, but you can delete it all
  • It is contain Google play? Is it works
    ** No, but you can download it easily. Here is a really short tutorial:
    http://webcusp.com/install-and-avail-google-play-gmail-etc-on-your-meizu-smartphones/
last edited by krisztiantobias

if i am at 3.7.3 i have to update to 4.2.8.2 and then to 5.1.9.0?, or just jump from 3.7.3 to 5.1.9.0?

You can upgrade to this immediately.

Just download the bin file and convert it to a zip, go to documents folder and open the copied zip. That’s it.

For conversion the app is in the first comment here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1983985

Or you could use mine:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0mz-biZUPAqblJ1SUxJeldrbnM/view?usp=sharing

last edited by krisztiantobias

It’s working like a charm for me, the rom is full of new settings and tweaks, I am so glad there are still updates for it!
It feels very smooth if you freeze useless apps and reset every 3 days or so. For once I don’t wanna come back on flyme 3

except a few details are still bothering me:

• playstore incompatibility remains (solved installing markethelper and setteing the phone as a galaxy s4)
  • music lockscreen widget messing with pattern unlock (I had to disable the widget)
  • miss DIRAC sound, dunno if I can turn it back on this one…

I was hesitating to switch for a mx5 (can find it for 200 € in France, 32GB version!) but my mx3 feels so smooth, battery is still ok after 2 years and I really enjoy the camera which is very good for a 8 mpx. moreover the size of the screen and the device is perfect for me, so I think I am gonna wait a bit more. If only there was a cyanogenmod or a custom rom for this device!

I’ve seen someone working on a beginning on, CM rom on a chinese forum but I can’t find it anymore…

HI!

Is it possible to get International version with all languages? Thanks

Admin

@Damjan-Kovač so far no global version of Flyme 5 for the MX3 has been released. What you can do though is to use morelocacle2 to get your apps running in the language you like.

@rey said in Flyme OS 5.1.9.0 stable (MX3):

@Damjan-Kovač so far no global version of Flyme 5 for the MX3 has been released. What you can do though is to use morelocacle2 to get your apps running in the language you like.

How can I download this application? How do I use morelocacle2?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.