M461 Model won't install 4.0.2I

Hi,

I’ve a Meizu MX4 M461, so international model but I can’t install the 4.0.2I version, it says “corrupt firmware”, have you an idea to resolve this ?

Thanks

Install the ‘A’ version firmware. The International version is always M461, but a M461 isn’t always an International version device. Although the hardware is the same, the bootloaders are different.

Okay, thanks for your answer but I have little bugs on the 4.0.2A :/

I also have bugs on Flyme 4.0.2I

@HondaRacer
Will it matter to much between the bootloader versions between the two international versions?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

There is only one international version. Only the international version M461 can install ‘I’ firmwares.

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

There is only one international version. Only the international version M461 can install ‘I’ firmwares.

I mean, what’s the difference between the bootloader versions between the international versions and the two Chinese versions?
I hope my phone arrives with the ‘I’ firmware.
But if it doesn’t. Would that make a difference in everyday use being based in the UK.

Sorry for the question. I’m very new to Meizu phones.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

In the early days, you could only obtain root access on International model phones. But these days there’s virtually no difference for the end user. In fact, the China Mainland version receives new updates faster, which means many users of International model phones install the China Mainland version. The only main difference is with China Mainland firmwares is that you need to install Google Play Services manually: http://meizufans.eu/forum/thread-how-to-fix-missing-google-play-services-on-mx4

Do you know if the language will be change in few day or international firmware?

Because per exemple the French language was not really finish…
In parameter some characters was write in french and other in English…

You think it’s same for the International version?
Will be change that next time for I ans A version ?

It is the same for I and A version.

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

(…) you could only obtain root access on International model phones. (…)

I have root access on my MX4, so is this normal that I can’t install I ?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.