What exactly is the MX4 spec?

Read it on the official Chinese site: MX4 comes with 2GB RAM and without NFC. But on the Web, I found MX4 with 3GB (some even suggested 4GB) RAM and with NFC.

What is really the true MX4 if I were to order one? I live in Australia, where is the best site for me to order an international version of the product?

/Why Tea

It has 2GB RAM and no NFC. If you want to be assured of receiving the International version, it’s best to buy from Meizumart.

i m agree with honda. be carefully where you order your phone

Why is it so important to buy international version?

@kolakao it’s not that important. You can install Play Store afterwards and the Chinese version is also cheaper. Just be sure to buy the M461 version.

Thanks guys for the response.

How about MX4 Pro?

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

@kolakao it’s not that important. You can install Play Store afterwards and the Chinese version is also cheaper. Just be sure to buy the M461 version.

I have one on order from Aliexpress, it states that it will be a European version.
Feedback have noted that it seems to be correct.
When it arrives how do i check that its a M461 version?
For peace of mind.

@‘punkmonkey1984’ said:

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

I have one on order from Aliexpress, it states that it will be a European version.
For peace of mind.

Say on box

@‘indignao’ said:

@‘punkmonkey1984’ said:

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

For peace of mind.

Say on box

Okay thank you.
Looking forward to my first Meizu device.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.