Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Where can i find "original" mx4 camera module and camera glass?

Hi evryone, i bought a mx4 32 gb int. version 1.5 years ago and unfortunately my phone slipped my hand and rear camera glass was broken. With broken glass i used my phone 1-2 months . İ didn’t send the official service because official Turkey services was clsoed. Nobody knew what happend service. so i searched spare parts for my phone and i bought a camera glass via aliexpress, which is glass was terrible because it had a few scratches immediately. Original glass hadn’t a scratch after 1.5 years. Because of broken glass, my camera module had scratch and it effected camera performance. I love my phone and its camera and i want to change with “original parts” but i don’t know where i buy because i don’t trust nowhere except official platform.
Is there anyone have camera module and camera glass or Is there any platform where i buy “original” part?
thanks a lot
Have a nice day.

@Serdar-Kılıç http://www.dragon-tt.com
They have the camera module but I don’t see any camera glass so suggest to send them an email and ask them directly for the camera glass.
They can provide other parts that doesn’t appear on their store.

last edited by Vympel

Looks like your connection to Where can i find "original" mx4 camera module and camera glass? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.