Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• [ Meizu Pro 5] Battery Problem [ 5.1.60 G]

So here’s the story, i bought the phone like 1 week ago. stock frimware is 5.1.5 G after i upgraded to 5.1.6 G seems my battery gotten worse, not to mention that 5.1.5 G is good too. Seeing all reviews says that battery life is good which makes me buy this phone, but right now i kinda sad because the battery itself is not good.

I am using stock, no root, or anything. 100% battery drops off to 0 % with :

Screen off :
    9 h 37 m 41 s

Screen on :
    53 m 14 s

All that i do each day is doing line , whatsapp , chrome browsing ( less than 30 min a day ), youtube ( same as browsing ).
    And mostly i connected to wifi at my home, rarely go out. Signal is good too.

Do you have any recommendation? should i upgrade to 5.1.10G ?

Sorry for my bad english, and thank you~

• @Peter-Gunawan Try to update to the last one and see what’s happening

• iam also same prblm

• @vamshikrishna-oruganti Same advice try to update and see if it change something

• maybe i think itsos problem
    when iam updating 5.1.10OG to 4.5.4IN
    Phone stuck on spinning Flyme icon
    no responce
    pls any one know tell me how to slove this problem

• when iam update new os charging decreses suddenly 100 to 35 ,35 to 18 ,18 to 0
    time taken to this process 1 min oly

• @Vympel okay i’ll already upgrade it and gives much better battery life XD thanks for telling me to do so~

kinda sorry for late reply @.@

battery9 meizu pro 56 Posts 7Views 473

Looks like your connection to [ Meizu Pro 5] Battery Problem [ 5.1.60 G was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.]