Flyme 3.8.4A test firmware

Tips:

• When downgrading to a lower version number, you must clear data.
  • If you experience bugs in test firmwares, please leave feedback.
  • Test firmware users can check for upgrades in the System Upgrade menu, ROOT users need to download the full package.

Changelog:
Sketchpad:

• Added Flyme 4 sketchpad application.

Mail:

• When can bring new features original reply mail attachments, and add attachments Uehara default does not expand the list of attachments.

Read:

• Optimized articles containing multiple images without text accompanying diagram mode interval is too big problem.
  • Repair the source article list page does not show the source of greater probability star and Subscribers issues.
  • Under repair in the subscription list into the source of the article list page and then return to the source of the problem to disappear from the list.
  • Repair source search problem is not filtered out and other special characters%.
  • Repair articles and other special characters with% 27 article does not show cause problems.
  • Clear repair source content search search box, the search list is not empty, flashed history Search Results problem when.

Calculator:

• Fixed volume units ounce calculation error problem.
  • After restoration clear data into the calculator, quickly switch to the exchange rate calculator stop running cause problems.

Notes:

• Share notes fixes picture after picture synchronization loss problem.

Download:
Flyme 3.8.4A

Source:
Flyme 3.8.4A

last edited by Rey

I think this update hasn’t got any really important new function to the phone. So Will stay as it is.
I’m on 3.8.3, so far so good. A bit of problems with Google and contact syncing but quite good battery life

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk 2

@‘henxu’ said:

I think this update hasn’t got any really important new function to the phone. So Will stay as it is.
I’m on 3.8.3, so far so good. A bit of problems with Google and contact syncing but quite good battery life

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk 2

No update since 3.8A has any new functions, we have to wait until nov.

Hi! I do not see what really changes with 3.8.3. or there is no new functionality, when the official release comes out? Oh also you know if you will be entitled also Flyme 4 instead of 3 Flyme adapt a kitkat? On meizumobile currently version 3.8.1 appeared, your avie? Attempted or not?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.