Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Upgrading from 4.5.3.2A to new version.

Hello guys i have been reading forum for 6 hours now.
    I cant update my meizu m2 mini from 4.5.3.2A to new version. I tried to update it on 4.5.4i and on new flyme 5 but without success.

I copied update file to my storage but it cant run in it. I just open in like everyother zip file.
    Also tried vol+ and power button and there is message Firmware not found.

I think problem is in my 4.5.3.2A version . Is anyone outthere with similar experience or any advice ?
    Thank you

• @tylerdurden the update should be on the root of the phone don’t put it in any folder

• ![alt text](0_1474923516942_S60926-225728.jpg image url)

Update 6 is the name of the folder. It is in right place and only thing i can do is open it like zip file.

• @tylerdurden Remove the 6 it should be update and then go recovery and update

• Thank you on fast response but I tried update and still no luck. I dont know why it doesnt recognize it automatically.

• @tylerdurden The recovery doesn’t recognize it ?

• If you mean on restarting and holding vol + and power button , no.
    There is message Firmware not found.

I think the problem is in my A version but I dont know on which can I upgrade automatically.

• @tylerdurden Wich version you try to flash?

• I tried 5.1.9.0.G , 5.1.9.0Y , 5.1.6.0 G /Y , and 4.5.4 I on the end .
    And noone of these works.

• @tylerdurden You should use an A version otherwise it will never work.

• On which one i can automatically update ?

• @tylerdurden the build doesn’t matter as long as you take the A version try with 5.1.9.A and tell me what

• The latest A is 4.5.4.2 I will try with that one.
    Thank you on helping.

• @tylerdurden I don’t own this phone but i think it should be a 5.1.9.0A somewhere

• I downloaded 4.5.4.2A and now i automatically update to 5.1.9. 0Y and i will try later to G.
    What is the difference betwen Y and G versions ?

Posts 18Views 730

Looks like your connection to Upgrading from 4.5.3.2A to new version. was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.