Buy the MX4 directly from Germany!

This is the discussion thread for Buy the MX4 directly from Germany!. Let us know your comments on this subject here!

Yawn, i can also buy it from efox-shop for 310€.
They claim to have stock now.
http://www.efox-shop.com/meizu-mx4-mt6595-22ghz-octa-core-536-zoll-jdi-fhd-bildschirm-android-44-4g-lte-smartphone-g-296086http://

Never did order something from em but they claim to have a deal with Meizu.
Dont know how good the shop is just sayin.

Administrator

eFox doesn’t ships from Germany.
So you need to include shipping and taxes.

eFox doesn’t have a high reputation. I however never had an issue with any orders there. So I ordered my mx4 from there, also due to availability. It is in Singapore right now, ready for its flight:) as AOKP mentioned I will have to pay taxes (unless I’m lucky, but german offices always have to be correct about everything…). I can tell you, if I’m satisfied with the shop, when the phone arrives, which should be within 10 days as shipment is with dhl express. Check for shop vouchers which can save u 15 euros, before ordering from an oblinr shop:)

On the site they say they ship erything from Germany, however as i told i never used em since i heard some storys about em.
Afaik they are based in china. If they dont ship from Germany then the price is way to high anyway.

If i look at Aliexpress the cheapest there ohn the 1st page is 342$ if u add tax u get it for around 320€.

Administrator

You mean eFox @MeizuAndi?

Otherwise I can’t follow.
However eFox has become better, but I am still very sceptical about their changes.

I´m not sure if you mean us. We´re located in Germany and we ship out from Germany. All our orders are shipped out from Germany.

If you have any other questions, don´t hesitate to contact me.

regards

Markus
AndroidFiguren.de

@‘AOKP’ said:

You mean eFox @MeizuAndi?

Otherwise I can’t follow.
However eFox has become better, but I am still very sceptical about their changes.

Yes Efox i meant.

Darn, I just ordered from meizu mart and they seems to be out of stock :) Does anyone know how to stop an order already paid (PayPal) but not delivered?

Administrator

You could of course open a PayPal case and so Meizu would stop proccessing your order. Otherwise you can simply write them an email to abort your order.

Ahh. Ok. I’ll do that, I rather have a 16 gb now then a 32 GB close to Christmas :) thanks!

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.