Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Flyme OS 5.6.9.20 test firmware (MX5)

Flyme 5.6.9.20 beta
    MD5: 9779b59ca9739241cfb87f48fa4ff1d0

Changelog:

Voice assistant
    Repair: The voice assistant said, “How much charm Blue Note 3” appears the answer is error. Keke, play ad, charm Blue Note 3 16G version requires only 799 yuan, 32G as long as 999 yuan, passing through do not miss it feed
    FIX: After sending an SMS with the voice assistant, in a text message but did not find the message. Just before the creek mischievous joking with you, it will be no

mail
    Optimization: Exchange and IMAP account into the account relating to the card is always automatically loaded when the page message
    Repair: POP3 protocol card account duplicate entry and exit pages, flash back probability appears Mail
    Fix: Open “always gave his secret” and click the New button, the message flash back
    FIX: Adding iCloud mailbox default configuration is incorrect

camera
    Optimization: call GPS Camera cause abnormal consumption. Everyone calm, power red warning lifted, please feel at ease to eat and sleep play Peas bar drinking and smoking hot head

System Upgrade
    Optimization: Night upgrade trigger condition. Congratulations to “50% of the electricity,” added nighttime upgrade triggers luxury lunch

communication
    FIX: after incoming or outgoing phone hang up, call history does not show. The problem has been the perfect solution to the siege lion, much to my brother
    Fix: dial pad to enter the telephone number dialed, the actual record is exhaled, but the search results show incoming

Lock screen
    FIX: charging animation in a continuous click lock screen camera and then unlock the lock screen, lock screen battery icon disappears probability is not displayed. This elegant battery icon for me to guard

search for
    Optimization: the first to enter the search, travel card is not populated with the arrival time at the destination airport name
    FIX: places travel cards have been shown, the phone off, then boot after 21:00, when the notification bar did not warn

Input
    FIX: Even now the app store using the system input method, the position of the search key is displayed as the Enter key

wallet
    New: “wallet” App, there are bus card billing charge flow of the charge calls charm currency recharge coupons apply for a credit card to buy popular insurance business, count your breath to finish badly
    Added: financial products “Meizu wallet Banking” Internet Banking application. Since your wife say when you spend money, you can turn on “Banking” to her, huh ~
    New: insurance services. My insurance salesman: afraid of ten thousand, afraid of the event, buy insurance it near the body

Contacts
    Optimization: call log Press bomb box style changes. Secretly tell you, Flyme a group of people to pull the dead details
    Fix: Export contacts to the storage disk, click on the document into the vcf file, the flash back
    FIX: Copy contacts from A to account B account, search for the contact in the dial pad, the search results appear as contacts with two of the same number. Read the previous sentence? It does not matter, anyway, the problem is solved :-D
    FIX: contact 1 in the presence of a group account under A, B account there are a group, a copy contacts from account A to account B, the group information can not be copied over
    FIX: Importing a large number of contacts from other phones, suggesting that “the system is busy, please try again later.” Tips: Your black question mark had been eaten handsome ape program

Power Wizard
    FIX: “Desktop Cloud Backup” boot wizard, no notification bar Desktop Cloud Backup entrance message

map
    Added: pedometer function, record the number of steps per day, according to the hour of the day to view the step-number information, the number of steps to support the historical view, steps sharing. I do not care I do not care, I’ll just with this pedometer
    New: create a home address, business address desktop shortcut, convenient home, quick navigation company route. Even go to the ends of the earth, gently point you can navigate home
    FIX: “Meizu pedometer” Share page, click the Share button appears flash back. Go Go, finally went one step, we must take to show off

Download OS 5.6.9.20 test firmware (MX5)

• charging charging percentage is stuck in the 19% improvement in percent but fixed no matter what I do so Remove the battery tactic I wonder what’s over the hump solution

• battery percentage fixed . I returned to the factory version also has improved data

• I have the same issue on a Meizu MX5 with a fresh Flyme 5.6.9.20 beta, it was working perfectly before the factory reset but now it’s not showing any contacts even all workarounds tried. Probably an issue with Google Contacts syncing related to this version.

• when 5.6.9.X is expected for MX5?

• @giladbi Beta firmwares are always released here on “test firmware tuesdays” :) Aaand for the stable release… not even Meizu knows themselves. :l

Posts 6Views 1732

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.6.9.20 test firmware (MX5) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.