Hi Guys,

I would like to ask you, if there is something in the latest version of the FlymeOS, which prevents downgrade of the FW ? My mom’s M2 (regular one or M2 mini if you wish) is freaking out, so as one of the ways to solve things I thought it is the time to upgrade (I have not seen any update in last half year - i think, the version, which was there was 4.5.3.2 (maybe with “G” suffix)).

I have updated it to the 5.1.9.0G - I have chosen this as I thought it is for all but Indian models. It worked and it works, but you know, how it goes, she is not really that tech-friendly and the old version was kind of a simple package (I think I agree), so there comes the question and my problem…

Is there any way to downgrade ? I have actually tried a few version here from the meizufans, 4.5.4I, 4.5.4.2A and I think I have tried 4.5.3.2A as well

…but, all of these had same issue - after downloading, moving to the root folder and running it I am always getting after restart (to the upgrade mode), all of these as they are corrupted - I tried to download it to the PC, then move it to the phone, then download it on the phone and I even tried to download it to PC, uploading it to the google drive and, hell, downloading it through app to the phone!! Even tho, still the same outcome.

Is there any possible chance all of these were corrupted, when downloading ? No problem, when I have downloaded the latest version, when originally updating from the 4.5.X at first…