How-to open ROOT permissions:
1. Make sure you’re logged in into your Flyme account.
2. Go to Settings --> Accounts --> *your Flyme account*
3. Click on ‘Open system privileges’.
4. Accept the warning and enter your Flyme password.
5. After confirming your Flyme password the phone will reboot.
6. Your phone should now be rooted. You can check under Settings --> Accounts --> *your Flyme account* if the system privileges are opened.
How-to open developer options:
1. Open ‘Dialer’ (phone icon).
2. Type *#*#6961#*#* in the dialer.
3. The hidden menus can now be found under Settings --> Accessibility.