Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Tomtom Go Can't connect to tomtom server

Hi

I tried to install Tomtom Go from Google play and when I start it up I get an error that says:
“The app can’t connect to tomtom. Please check your device internet connection”.

Has anybody been able to install Tomtom Go with the latest firmware 5.1.9.0 A ???

Nope. I’ve tried with all the versions available and Tomtom doesnt work. I can install it but when I start the app it tries to connect to Tomtom Servers and it cant.

To make things weirder, I had it installed on my phone before, I think I did around 5.1.7 and I had no problem…

Something has changed, or maybe something is left in the memory of the phone when you uninstall it…

:-(

I guess no tomtom for me… It’s the only application I had problems like this…

@freaker I have Tomtom installed since 5.1.6 A and everythings is fine even now on 5.1.9 it’s works good
But it’s an older version …

after trying a lot of things I gave up.

I installed Sygic with no problem at all…

Before that I installed a traffic sniffer on the phone to see what was Tomtom sending through the net and it showed a crash dump that was sending to a crash dum service. So it seems that doing some internal operation it crashes when it’s starting up.

I read on a few forums that there are problems with tomtom go when you try to install it on chinese phones due weird serial numbers. I ignore if this is the case…

regards

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.