Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Meizufans Photo Contest Finalists, vote for the winner!
Admin

Photo contest finalists voting is now open!

The time has come that our first ever photography contest’s submission time is over, and it is time to pick the winner! We had many great submissions posted in the qualification round, from which we decided to pick five finalists. Choosing the top 5 from so many good pictures wasn’t easy - even though I sure do have my favorite for the winner but it would be unfair to decide all on myself. Therefore, here come the finalists: pick the one you like the most and hand in your vote within the next week! The competitors are listed in a randomized order as follows:

Finalist #1, Butterfly by @FsbulousBK81 :

Finalist #2, Lake by @edgarsmelders

Finalist #3, Philippine Jeepney by @Char-Les

Finalist #4, Mountain View by @Sorry4LastNight

Finalist #5, “Out of a branch” by @QuGhZx

Honorable mentions:
@Ion-Carp @JPHazel @AndiRoid77 @lolek46 @vasidimos @Antonin-Srnsky @paiphyohein @iqbalnc @arakhkia @Lukas Great shots guys!

Post your votes in to the poll above. Thank you for the great submissions and active participation! Well done all finalists and honorable mentions!

Voting time: 7 days, may the best one win!

last edited by samanen

I am glad I made it this far.
Best of luck to everyone!

@QuGhZx Yes,good luck to the finalists!

Meizu MX4 Pro

Too bad my photo wasn’t selected :(
But, those pictures are just WOW !!! Really beautiful and professional. It’s barely hard to believe that a phone can do this :D congratulations :)

Admin

Heads up: there’s still a couple more days left to vote! Only 11 votes received by now, cast in your vote now!

Looks like your connection to Meizufans Photo Contest Finalists was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.