Sound problem

Hi all!

Today I noticed a weird bug on an MX4. It’s hard to describe, but I’ll try it. So, normally it sounds good, without any problem… But, when you get a call during listening to music, after that you can hear a crackling noise when the phone continues to play the music.
I am not the owner of the phone, so now I can’t test it further, but I did it a few times earlier today. Start the music, call the MX4 from an other phone then hang up…
Maybe it could be related to Poweramp, because once with the Poweramp I got the noise, but when I switched to the stock Music player, it was clear.
Even more weird is that, you can eliminate this problem by playing a video in the youtube app. :D

Please try it out, and tell me whether you have the same problem! I am not sure is it a software or hardware issue.

I can test this for you on saturday. As you describe this it sounds more like a software problem. Can you tell me something about the audio quality when listening music threw headphones. I am to curious to hear it myself on saturday.

@‘zwembroek’ said:

I can test this for you on saturday. As you describe this it sounds more like a software problem. Can you tell me something about the audio quality when listening music threw headphones. I am to curious to hear it myself on saturday.

Try it yourself! ;) I’ve not tested it for so long, but I think there is nothing wrong with it - except the weird noise what I wrote in the opening post. :D

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.