Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Real Guru needed... to DARE with a new... but completely ?INSANE? M3s

Hello ev.
    The problem:
    A brand new m3s… Is now eternally keeping switching the cellular-radio on and off …or perphaps just look like this… Flyme 5.1.5.1G…(originally 5.1.5.1A).

The reason why it happens
    I entered in the engin mode (##3646663## …please dont try this at home…) … And tried to fix little signal issue modifying settings in to the baseband tab…

What i exactly remember
    In the eng mode/baseband/ I found 4 gsm bands active…and i untickd…deactivate the two gsm bands 1900 850 not used in europe…i also erased other unused umts and lte bands… All togheter before saving and quitting home

What is insane
    Soon after that the phone started (and still is doing) to switch between 5 stars 3g signal score to absolute zero 3g signal …every cycle last 30-40secs… On & Off… Crazy thing… This started as soon as i quit the eng mode…then i tryed to fix…but… i need a real GURU PLEASE

• @faredino2 said in Real Guru needed... to DARE with a new... but completely ?INSANE? M3s:

Hello ev.
    The problem:
    A brand new m3s… Is now eternally keeping switching the cellular-radio on and off …or perphaps just look like this… Flyme 5.1.5.1G…(originally 5.1.5.1A).

The reason why it happens
    I entered in the engin mode (##3646663## …please dont try this at home…) … And tried to fix little signal issue modifying settings in to the baseband tab…

What i exactly remember
    In the eng mode/baseband/ I found 4 gsm bands active…and i untickd…deactivate the two gsm bands 1900 850 not used in europe…i also erased other unused umts and lte bands… All togheter before saving and quitting home

What is insane
    Soon after that the phone started (and still is doing) to switch between 5 stars 3g signal score to absolute zero 3g signal …every cycle last 30-40secs… On & Off… Crazy thing… This started as soon as i quit the eng mode…then i tryed to fix…but… i need a real GURU PLEASE

When my m3 (not m3s) was still working I made some tests with engineering mode.
    I remember unticking and reticking the gsm bands.
    I was in doubt if the phone is dealing properly with the frequencies.
    As a first shot try activating all bands and reboot.

• I was in doubt if the phone is dealing properly with the frequencies.

Agree …same problem of my m3s thats why I was modding freq

As a first shot try activating all bands and reboot.

I did it …tried several ways… Then formatted everything and …the problem is still there… It keeps turning off and on all the freq togheter making impossible even to do a call …no signal… I think possibly is constantly switching between sim 1 and sim2 (not inserted) ?

How to reset my unvolontary engineer mode changes??

• @faredino2 A quick googling about resetting MTK engineering settings didn’t provide any solution.

I believe the MTK engineering settings (along with imei and RF tunings) are stored in the phones NVRAM which is not affected by resetting the phone or reinstalling the firmware.

I think you need to find another M3s user who can tell which bands should be activated and which bands should be deactivated. Not sure if that will help but it is worth a try.

Meizu MX4, Meizu Pro 6

• Thanks…actually it didn t solved…
    I had taken screenshot pics before modifying anything and have restored evthing

• There are two things that come to mind:

1. Go back to the engineer menu and choose “Reset to default” option.
    2. Make a backup via “Settings > About phone > Storage > Backup and restore”, then re-flash your current firmware in recovery mode (Turn off > “Volume+” and “Power” buttons) checking Clear Data option.
Posts 6Views 360

Looks like your connection to Real Guru needed... to DARE with a new... but completely ?INSANE? M3s was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.