MX4 battery draining

Hi guys,
I bought the Meizu MX4 in Hong Kong two days ago and I’m having an issue with the battery life. It is draining really fast even though the screen isn’t activated. For example, today after being unplugged for 4h and only 20 mins of actual usage (web browsing, social medias) the battery was down to 70 % (from 100). This was using power-saving mode… This doesn’t seem right does it? When looking at the battery consumption, “android system” and “android OS” are using about as much (or even more) than the screen. Also, when actually using the phone, It gets kind of warm, not uncomfortably warm, but it still heats up.

Has anyone else experienced these problems or knows what could be wrong?
(I’m using the 32gb, M461 model, with the latest Flyme 4.0.2l)

Factory reset? Did you tried?.

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

Did you install anything? if yes then remove it or try the above suggestion.

I tried factory reset today and it got better but it still drains a lot of battery while idle (w/o anny apps installed now)…
Still seems as if it is the OS that is draining the battery. Suppose I’ll go the Meizu store in HK and see if they can help out.
Thx for the advice though

for me screen consume more than other. actually my camera glass is broken. i m forced to use my lg g3.

the phone keep easily one day in intense usage

@‘phnom’ said:

I tried factory reset today and it got better but it still drains a lot of battery while idle (w/o anny apps installed now)…
Still seems as if it is the OS that is draining the battery. Suppose I’ll go the Meizu store in HK and see if they can help out.
Thx for the advice though

If you hace chance to go there is better. Tell us what they’ll say about.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.