Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Bricked bootloader

Hello guys,

My meizu m2 phone was bricked, bootloops, can’t start also can’t go for recovery mode! Only I can start fastboot mode! With locked bootloader :(

I failed to unlock bootloader using fastboot command oem unlock, faild to flash or update using fastboot :(

Any help to fix this?! Is that possible to unbrick my phone using SP Flash tool? Or not?

Thanks in advance

What have you done more precisely? By itself “Fastboot oem unlock” does not change anything when bootloader is restricted (no write action)… This is not the root cause

Meizu PRO 5 4Gb | ID changed, rooted & running latest G build (beta) + Xposed + TWRP

@Rey if he cant enter recovery is the phone goint to the better place?

@Kikounet95 I don’t know :)
Tried all fastboot commands but no vain!
Tried SP Flash tool, same problem, I can’t do anything!

Meizu have to offer GUI flashing tool, many phones will be thrown!

@Crackito90 @Rey I think so :D

Stop being advanced users, stop testing everything, or buy 1 phone for use and 1 for testing, sure you will get bootloader if you test 1000 things XD, good luck with ur phone but i think he already passed stairway to…

@Crackito90 said in Bricked bootloader:

Stop being advanced users, stop testing everything, or buy 1 phone for use and 1 for testing, sure you will get bootloader if you test 1000 things XD, good luck with ur phone but i think he already passed stairway to…

That kind of comment is rather annoying and inappropriate and doesn’t help who have problems.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.