Camera glass broken

[attachment=501]

big surprise today. i recover my phone in my bag and bammmmmmmmmmm

the glasses of camera broke. this is the first time i encourted this problem.

i have more phone. MX3 , samsung , lg and i never encoured this problem. i wrote a mail to meizu for know because i m dissapointed. one week of use and camera glasses broken.

wait and see the answer of meizu

Users with reported camera glass failure:

• jazzypit
  • *M*
  • HondaRacer

Wow!, tell us what they’ll say.

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

Contributor

Weird… Even *M* had a cracked camera glass i believe. Guess there indeed is a problem…

Are you believe that is a material/glass quality problem? maybe it is just a coincedence…

Wtf? This looks exactly like what happened to mine, caved in like it was struck in the center.

I can’t be sure when it happened but the phone fell a small distance from my pocket when I was sitting down. I thought maybe there was a small stone or something on the floor and it unluckily landed just on top of it. It wasn’t till later the next day I went to take a picture I noticed it was broken so it could have happened elsewhere.

You can pull all the glass away and take okay pictures, but my lens was a little scratched and the camera couldn’t focus on things that were really close.

I purchased the 89 yuan screen and water protection insurance and have sent my phone away from the meizu center here in Xi’an. I’m hoping they cover it because I’ve dropped my previous phones many times, shattered screens etc but never broken the camera glass. They said it may take a while (up to 20 days :< ) because of the new model they aren’t really sure of the procedure. Also I had this in a case so it’s not like the camera itself hit the ground when it dropped.

Contributor

@‘tony’ said:

Are you believe that is a material/glass quality problem? maybe it is just a coincedence…

Might be a coincidence… Cos if I’m not mistaken the camera glass to is supposed to be gorilla glass 3… Even though gorilla glass specialty is being scratch resistant(not break proof) it is supposed to be pretty strong…
Only a few more weeks will tell if it is a wide spread problem though…

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

@‘tony’ said:

Might be a coincidence… Cos if I’m not mistaken the camera glass to is supposed to be gorilla glass 3… Even though gorilla glass specialty is being scratch resistant(not break proof) it is supposed to be pretty strong…

Could be the start of mx4 #cameragate haha

Contributor

@’*M*’ said:

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

@‘tony’ said:

Could be the start of mx4 #cameragate haha

Lol :P
Only sad part is any kind of warranty / service from meizu has to ship all the way to china and back…

my phone not fallen. is always in my bag. i don’t understand whats happen.

you agree grey gost the glass is supposed to be gorilla glass 3 but i think its not for broken so easily.

i have send a mail to mzcs for report. i m wait answer for resend my phone.

Administrator

Thats why I like the MX backcovers more.

LED broken?
-Change the cover!

“Glass” broken?
-Change the cover!

However, I hope Meizu will handle your requests fast and get the stuff sorted out quickly.

i hope too. my phone has just one week. two big problem in 2 week its a lot for me.

VAT : 97€ and this. Yet I am happy with the phone

Well here is mine anyway:

wooow same cracked strange . i think its not normal

Administrator

A little tipp for you Jazzy.

If the customs want tax again just show them the letter you recieved (usually every shipping which gets opened and taxed by the customs recieves a letter with the paying info).

Dhl give me an invoice that I send to meizu.

Envoyé de mon LG-F460S en utilisant Tapatalk

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.