Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Flyme OS 5.1.6.0 stable (m3 note)

Changelog:
    System

• Optimization: Audio Problems.
    • Optimization: camera flash effect.
    • Optimization: The system fluency.

Download:
    Flyme OS 5.1.6.0A

Source:
    Flyme OS 5.1.6.0A

Note:
    Clear data is required during upgrade.

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• Thanks ! This update seems to work on my global device !
    Updating as we speak now ! Let’s see how ‘stable’ this is :D

• I found a bug: when typing something in dialer and calling, and then after call pops up keyboard and not dialer. this was not happening on previous version of flyme os.

• Just upgraded from 5.1.3.2G to 5.1.6.0A and i’m having issues with battery. It’s draining faster than before, any idea ? :/

• @neekz said in Flyme OS 5.1.6.0 stable (m3 note):

Just upgraded from 5.1.3.2G to 5.1.6.0A and i’m having issues with battery. It’s draining faster than before, any idea ? :/

i don’t know the exact reason but this os didn’t work that great on my m3 note to.
    I updated to the latest beta now and battery is fine.
    So i would recommand to update if you want to …

• Is this the international version ? All languages included ? Because my phone bricked and I need the firmware. Thanks
    [EDIT] : I have installed it and no, there is only chinese and english.Where can I find a firmware with international language please (including french) ?

• @neekz Please, where did you find the 5.1.3.2G version ? Thanks.

• @galactic45 cherche sur needrom , je ne peux pas mettre de lien ici

• @faniryxx OK, merci :-) elles sont fiables ? Je peux l’installer sans root ? Vu que j’ai un téléphone à la base International ?

• Hi,

I am pretty new to M3, which I just bought in China, now I am trying to install the international version. On some forums is says the latest version is: Meizu M3 Note Global ROM Version: Flyme OS 5.1.3.3G. But I saw on this site that the latest seems to be 5.1.6.0, is this international version with G or A suffix ? what is the difference anyway between A and G?

And any one can share the step-by-step how to install ROM instruction will be much appreciated. I am a total novice in this field.

thank you !

• @ayermas
    The G version is an international one.
    The A version is the China one but english is supported.

• @galactic45 oui ce sont les vraies rom , j’ai un m3 note vendu avec 5.1.3.1G aussi à la base mais je suis passé sur 5.1.6.0A , j’ai utilisé Morelocale2 pour ajouter le français et c’est nickel . Et pas besoin de root

• @faniryxx Justement moi aussi je pense avoir eu cette version 5.1.3.1G, vant mon brick, j’aimerais donc y retourner, donc selon toi je peux télécharger cette version sur needrom puis l’installer ? Merci

• i update my m3 note to A version
    and now i cant update G version some one can help?

• i want 5.1.6.0G version because 5.1.6.0A not working good.
    I want global version plz help me
    What can i do?

Posts 17Views 9729

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.1.6.0 stable (m3 note) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.