Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

How can I install international firmware on meizu m3s?

Hello, I received today my new meizu m3s with A firmware. Can I know if the guide on your wiki works with my device? It is so easy?

Meizu m3s

You cannot simply upgrade to G version from I or A firmware.

You have to change device ID to Global first:

1. Gain root access via standart method (Menu > Fingerprint and security > Root permission) or through Kingroot. If not - flash 5.1.5.1A version with ‘Clear data’ option and try to gain root access again.

2. Download this script to Sdcard on your device (internal memory, NOT external).

3. Copy update.zip (global version) to to Sdcard on your device (Again - internal memory, NOT external).
    Then you run the script.

4. Download and install android terminal emulator to your phone.

5. Step-by-step execute two commands:

• su
  • sh /sdcard/global.sh

After that your device will reboot to recovery mode and you can flash the Global firmware.

The guide was originally taken from 4PDA froum and posted on FlymeOS forum

Does this guide also help to downgrade from 5.6.8.23 beta os to 5.1.3.3Global rom.
My device is a global one (came with global rom) , updated to the beta (mistake by me , i thought i had the 5.1.3.3G rom to update to). Suddently my os was chinese but it doesn’t show that the beta os is A version.
Will i need to do the id change to donwgrade to a G rom again?
Thanks in advance , i’m new to meizu and try to learn as fast as possible but made this stupid mistake

Looks like your connection to How can I install international firmware on meizu m3s? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.