M9 Ringtones

Is there a way to get the M9 ringtones out of the phone aside from recording em ?

I would prefer to extract the firmware or something then to root the phone and try find em there.
Maybe there is someone that has the M9 rooted and can extract the ringtones somehow.

Admin

Hook your M9 into a recorder (PC?) with AUX. ;)

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

Contributor

@‘MeizuAndi’ said:

Is there a way to get the M9 ringtones out of the phone aside from recording em ?

I would prefer to extract the firmware or something then to root the phone and try find em there.
Maybe there is someone that has the M9 rooted and can extract the ringtones somehow.

If you don’t mind doing a bit of downloading (around 93mbs):
http://mymeizu.ru/faq/software_m9/os_meizu_m9/flyme_1_1_3/
1. Download the update.zip from there.
2. You will find all the media files you want from ringtones to alarm sounds under 'update.zip/system/media/audio’
3. You can poke around the other files too if you wish :P

Maybe HondaRacer want to add the .zip to the firmware page (Maybe people who still have M9 might find it useful. mymeizu.ru seems to be 2nd official site of Meizu in Russia.)

Meizu MX4

use the app es-file explorer
copy from /device/system/media/audio/ringtones/*.ogg

Semms to be not in that zip file.
The app seems to work only if the phone is rooted, but i dont root my M9.

My softwareversion is 2.0.3-9345.

The Ringtones are totally different from the Zip File one, there are only like 3 that are the same.
I think i have the installed firmware file still on the M9 need to check if i can access it easy or if i need tools to do that.

Thanks for your suggestions anyway, i apreciate it.

@MeizuAndi, I’ve extracted the ringtones from 2.0.6-12175, they should be the same as on your device: Download

@GreyGhost, I’ve added the firmware to its respective thread.

Contributor

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

@MeizuAndi, I’ve extracted the ringtones from 2.0.6-12175, they should be the same as on your device: Download

@GreyGhost, I’ve added the firmware to its respective thread.

Cool!

Thanks Hondaracer but unfortenly thease are the ones that where in the other firmware Greyghost linked too.
I i downloaded booth of the russian files they only differ slightly.

When i look at my M9 Ringtones i got thease:
Beep-Beep_Beep Alarm = Alarm Beep_3.ogg
Wind Knight = not there
Home= not there ( home.ogg in folder sound very similar)
Street Zone= not there
Cadence Blues = not there
Drifting = Smart.ogg
Meiying = not there
Dream City = not there
The Autumn = not there
Life = Life.ogg
Rain Fly = not there
Moon South Rive = not there
Commander= not there

Some of em tone really like nice chinese music or pan fluete.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.