Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Issue after changing ROM from A to G

so i followed this guide: https://forum.meizufans.eu/topic/2599/guide-how-to-install-i-international-firmware-on-your-chinese-mainland-meizu. i used the method 2 and now my phone’s back to Global ROM (i bought it in the global version) but, if i want to format or just upgrade to a new version of global firmwares the phone reboots and it seems to be doing everything correctly but then, when it finished, the phone back exactly as before, with my app and my data as if nothing had happened. also if i connect to my computer, it doesn’t read it anymore. so I can not do anythings from here. Who can help me?

• Did you enable root after switching to global? That would explain why nothing changed if you didn’t

Meizu PRO 5 4Gb | ID changed, rooted & running latest G build (beta) + Xposed + TWRP

• @Kikounet95 yes i enabled root permissions to busybox and the terminal emulator

Posts 3Views 273

Looks like your connection to Issue after changing ROM from A to G was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.