Flyme OS 5.6.8.16 test firmware (Pro 5)
Admin

Changelog:
System Upgrade

• New: Night upgrade mode, you can help save up a minute, do not waste it.

Phone Guardian

• Added: extreme power saving mode, the lock screen to increase the remaining battery information is displayed, - “Do not worry, do not run do not run I do not run, I was on the lock screen.” - “Hold your power king.”.

System

• Optimization: Click the switch automatically adjust the brightness, brightness bar change process is not smooth, the highlight bar Jun perk up the matter, Xiu Xiu call out.
  • Optimization: When the card is not in the long-term process of search network cause serious power, those in the drawer of the spare machine can persist longer friends.

Voice assistant

• Optimization: Now voice assistant will give you recommend more exciting content. To chat with creek, poetry Huaqianyuexia can talk.

Status Bar

• FIX: Do Not Disturb icon status bar is too small.
  • FIX: Status Bar download speeds of more than 2M / s, the speed of the drop-down notification bar displays 0K / s.
  • Optimization: Screenshot Screenshot notice after notice to the floating display, more user-friendly to quickly share screenshots, all good things can be timely to share with you.
  • Optimization: lock screen notification when more than one screen is hard-cut problems, so more beautiful lock screen notifications.

Camera

• Repair: GIF recording, click Cancel image recording, slide the screen up and down the front and rear can not be switched.

File Management

• Optimization: Document Management - Image - file image to view all logic.
  • Fix: Open File Manager’s “recently added” will flash back, the problem persists after restart.
  • Fix: Some file management folder name garbled.
  • Fix: Move the file to the device, the top bar does not display the path to the disk storage.
  • FIX: copy a file to a mobile hard disk partition, click the Back button to display a blank hard disk partition.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.8.16A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.8.16A

Same as previous 5.6.7.9. Conversion into international languages doesn’t work.
But good rom, nice and fast…

I have problems with this rom:
-License error with the apps that i bought on playstore.
-Error with the apps that i install with apk.
Can someone help me?

last edited by Markz

@Markz I’m having issues too. Initial set up was fine, downloaded all my apps from the Play Store without issue but downloading from apkmirror and Xposed modules I keep getting Flyme tryingto force me to download from their bullshit store and now for some reason the Play Store app and Play Services/Framework keep deleting themselves from my phone. I’min an infinite loop of reinstalling them with the Flyme Google Installer app, setting them up, phone automatically rebooting and having to get them back again with the Google Installer app!

@ShadowOfDeth I tried to reinstall this rom starting to 5.1.8.0A but the issues persist.

@Markz If I were you mate, I’d reinstall and do a full wipe and reset back to factory settings. My issue seems to simply be with the firmware. Going to have to downgrade later. Fuck Flyme and fuck Meizu.

Guys, does this update have English language?

@ShadowOfDeth I don’t know why some people didn’t have these issues…
For the moment I’m using the Flyme 5.1.8.0A on my pro 5.

Figured out what my issue is. For some reason whenever I set up my primary Google account and then later add my secondary Flyme DELETES the Play Store app and the Google Play Services/Framework.

Anyone else noticed this? It’s a peculiar situation I’ve never come across before.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.