Flyme OS 5.6.8.16 test firmware (m3 note)
Admin

Changelog:
System Upgrade

• New: Night upgrade mode, you can help save up a minute, do not waste it.

Phone Guardian

• Added: extreme power saving mode, the lock screen to increase the remaining battery information is displayed, - “Do not worry, do not run do not run I do not run, I was on the lock screen.” - “Hold your power king.”.

System

• Optimization: When the card is not in the long-term process of search network cause serious power, those in the drawer of the spare machine can persist longer friends.

Voice assistant

• Optimization: Now voice assistant will give you recommend more exciting content. To chat with creek, poetry Huaqianyuexia can talk.

Status Bar

• FIX: Do Not Disturb icon status bar is too small.
  • FIX: Status Bar download speeds of more than 2M / s, the speed of the drop-down notification bar displays 0K / s.
  • Optimization: Screenshot Screenshot notice after notice to the floating display, more user-friendly to quickly share screenshots, all good things can be timely to share with you.
  • Optimization: lock screen notification when more than one screen is hard-cut problems, so more beautiful lock screen notifications.

Camera

• Repair: GIF recording, click Cancel image recording, slide the screen up and down the front and rear can not be switched.

File Management

• Optimization: Document Management - Image - file image to view all logic.
  • Fix: Open File Manager’s “recently added” will flash back, the problem persists after restart.
  • Fix: Some file management folder name garbled.
  • Fix: Move the file to the device, the top bar does not display the path to the disk storage.
  • FIX: copy a file to a mobile hard disk partition, click the Back button to display a blank hard disk partition.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.8.16A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.8.16A

I have upadted through ota that I have got in update app…but after update every screent went blacj…using other launcher it was working but flyme default launcher not worked…then I have reset my phone and lost my google playstore…so Plz do not update this…

Flyme admin people plz provide proper instruction for update.

I have not finding large icon option in this version…plz reply where Ill get.

Camera is very gud in this update.

Performance and speed of phone decreases.

File from the link is not working. I had to download the file from http://firmware.meizu.com. Please correct this for others.

Pictures from the camera are terrible. M1 note was doing much much better pictures!!! Is it firmware or hardware problem?

@Familyguy wait u said it wasnt working for u when u downloaded it form here right? so did u like get the message ‘firmware corrupt’ when u tried to install it?

@Familyguy omg i thought something was wrong with my device thanks for the help buddy!

MaxxAudio version on test firmwar
0_1471707804092_S60820-162925.jpg
0_1471707899166_S60820-163454.jpg

bro it s global rom need global rom

There won’t be any global updates for M3 Note, will be?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.