Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme OS 5.6.8.16 test firmware (m3)

Changelog:
Status Bar

• FIX: Do Not Disturb icon status bar is too small.
  • FIX: Status Bar download speeds of more than 2M / s, the speed of the drop-down notification bar displays 0K / s.
  • Optimization: Screenshot Screenshot notice after notice to the floating display, more user-friendly to quickly share screenshots, all good things can be timely to share with you.
  • Optimization: lock screen notification when more than one screen is hard-cut problems, so more beautiful lock screen notifications.

Voice assistant

• Optimization: streams (voice assistant) Now give you recommend more exciting content. To chat with creek, poetry Huaqianyuexia can talk.

File Management

• Optimization: Document Management - Image - file image to view all logic.
  • Fix: Open File Manager’s “recently added” will flash back, the problem persists after restart.
  • Fix: Some file management folder name garbled.
  • Fix: Move the file to the device, the top bar does not display the path to the disk storage.
  • FIX: copy a file to a mobile hard disk partition, click the Back button to display a blank hard disk partition.

Phone Guardian

• Added: extreme power saving mode, the lock screen to increase the remaining battery information is displayed, - “Do not worry, do not run do not run I do not run, I was on the lock screen.” - “Hold your power king.”.

System

• Optimization: Click the switch automatically adjust the brightness, brightness bar change process is not smooth, the highlight bar Jun perk up the matter, Xiu Xiu call out.
  • Optimization: When the card is not in the long-term process of search network cause serious power, those in the drawer of the spare machine can persist longer friends.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.8.16Y

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.8.16Y

MY meizu M3 has come with YunOS 3.1.6 and Flyme OS 5.1.3.0I
Can I update for this 5.6.8.16Y version ?

Installing this “Y” version will remove the international languages ? (I use portuguese)

Thanks

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.