Settings

Total noob question, but I only see the back button in some of my third party apps, and they have no other way of accessing the settings, aside a settings button? Is there a way to enable a gesture or something to access settings?

Do you mean menu button in apps? All the apps have the 3 dot menu button built in, no need for dedicated navbar button for this, I don’t have the mx4 do

hi,

no gesture for acces seeting in app. All the apps have the 3 dot menu button built in

i have the mx4

@‘jazzypit’ said:

hi,

no gesture for acces seeting in app. All the apps have the 3 dot menu button built in

i have the mx4

I have a few apps that only the back button shows up in the bottom bar in app. I cannot access the menu as there is no menu button in the bottom bar, only the back arrow.

are you actived hide smartbar in option

@‘jazzypit’ said:

are you actived hide smartbar in option

no. I have also tried toggling that setting to see if it makes a difference. For example go to play store and try vyprvpn app, see if you can get menu to appear.

i tried VyprVPN. you are setting in the right of the app and on the left of icons of market in blue 3 dots. do you see it ?

@‘jazzypit’ said:

i tried VyprVPN. you are setting in the right of the app and on the left of icons of market in blue 3 dots. do you see it ?

I do not have 3 dots anywhere on the app.

This is what i see.

it is possible to post screenshot

Full screen picture. The reason i cant post from my mx4 is the firewall issues which is why modding vpn settings rather important :)

like this ?

are you try to connect for see if it appears ?

@‘jazzypit’ said:

like this ?

are you try to connect for see if it appears ?

No it does appear like that for me, are you on an mx4? The buttons on the bottom do not look like that on flyme 4.0.1u on mx4 for me.

Strange…in mx3 (flyme 3.5.2) these 3 dots are there

@‘tony’ said:

Strange…in mx3 (flyme 3.5.2) these 3 dots are there

Well the MX4 so far has been very buggy for me. I just lost my root on rebooting, even though open system privileges setting says open. :(

This is a serious bug because prevents an app to operate properly… what version of flyme and phone(460 or 461) do you have?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.