Flyme OS 5.6.8.2 test firmware (MX3)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• NEW: Long shots Function.
  • FIX: red assistant sound silent problem.
  • FIX: Lock screen click on the Home button to bring up the lock screen music Caton problem.
  • FIX: Can not modify problem logger buffer size.

Camera

• Fix: Under camera HDR mode camera will flash back problems.

Communication

• FIX: Long press the call record selection of new members will be called flash back problems.
  • Fix: some scenes information open flash back problems.
  • FIX: No call recording recorder identified problems.
  • FIX: message recording no recorder ID, message notification and no problems.

Lock screen

• FIX: lock screen lock screen wallpaper display only, and can not unlock problem.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.8.4A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.8.4A

last edited by Rey

Thanks a lot Rey!
I am glad they fixed HDR ( I use the stock camera app for night shot) and lock screen issue.
I hope they have fixed the lags too^^ For the last 2 weeks I have been quite happy with 5.6.7.21 :)
Using my mx3 as my daily driver, I am so thrilled to have new updates! A pity it is not running masrhmallow, and that the playstore compatibility issues remain…

PS: Unlocking is apparently working flawlessy, and UI seems smoother than on the previous release, really good rom until now!

last edited by Nicky69100

I am just flashing it… overall I am very suprised that we even get chance of trying Flyme 5… yea sure android M would be sweat, but I am still pretty happy with Meizu

Yesterday i installed it and it’s working perfect. No more black stuck screens then was on 5.6 test version. I very like new keyboard who’s better when was on latest flyme versions.

Nice, i’m downloading upgrade now and i will tested :) Maybe will compability with Google play? :)

I am on it right now seems better than previous one, not sure yet, i updated without clearing data, but i think some apps like instagram wont be available to be upgraded directly from google play store, otherwise google play services seems to work fine.

I am trying the new beta too, working like a charm since yesterday :)
Alas the google play compatibility issue isn’t solved and I can’t download some apps I paid, whereas I can install them from the apk I backuped. Any bug on this new one on your side?

I upgrade without data clean, so apps on 4.8.2.8 and upgradet to beta working good, but google app don’t working. Everytime “checking info” and don’t stopped. :D
p.s. after unistall and using google service fixer everything working, but not play store. Just turning down. :)

last edited by sn1k4r

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.