Flyme 3.8.3A test firmware
Administrator

Tips:

• When downgrading to a lower version number, you must clear data.
  • If you experience bugs in test firmwares, please leave feedback.
  • Test firmware users can check for upgrades in the System Upgrade menu, ROOT users need to download the full package.

Changelog:
Search and Weather:

• Added Flyme 4 weather, you can check the weather animation.
  • Searching for a separate plug-alone.

Calculator:

• Added Flyme 4 calculator, adding conversion function.

Clock:

• Added Flyme 4 clock, bringing a new visual effects.

Read:

• New search function, you can add a subscription subscription center searched.
  • New local collection function, the case or not logged off the network can also be collections article.

System:

• Optimization Smartbar, hidden Smartbar application while typing can hide Smartbar.

Download:
Flyme 3.8.3A

Source:
Flyme 3.8.3A

last edited by Rey

I really hope at some point Meizu will make the Weather app usable for those of us who don’t live in China.

Google Bug, same like before

Administrator

It is not a bug!

This is because of one of China latest laws. It is 100% not a bug and not Meizus fold either. In the 4.0.2l firmware all Gapps are installed except the vending.apk (Play Store), so Meizu obviously know what they did.

@‘n0cte’ said:

I really hope at some point Meizu will make the Weather app usable for those of us who don’t live in China.

Me too :) the wetter app is very beautiful :heart:

I hope it open weather for the world. If it sell phone to France I hope city for France has avaible

Envoyé de mon LG-F460S en utilisant Tapatalk

As long as our local remedy for Google Play keeps working i’m more than fine, hopefully it will work on Flyme 4.

Now, the Weather App, that is something Meizu needs to work on, it makes no sense the way it is now.

25 languages will come to flyme 4, so I think weather app will be international too…

@‘AOKP’ said:

It is not a bug!

This is because of one of China latest laws. It is 100% not a bug and not Meizus fold either. In the 4.0.2l firmware all Gapps are installed except the vending.apk (Play Store), so Meizu obviously know what they did.

Sorry mate but if Meizu sells its phones in Europe and provides international shipping to its customers via online mall, Google must work. If it is not working, it is a BUG! Simple.

Google BUG makes me re-think to buy a new Meizu… I don’t want to “waste” my time with trying to fix Google BUG, no matter it is easy to fix or not. :)

This firmware is specifically for phones soldbin china,not intendedbfor phones sold in europe

someone know when flyme 4 will be available for MX2/MX3?

@‘Bestudio’ said:

someone know when flyme 4 will be available for MX2/MX3?

November this year.

Is anybody having problems with push notifications not working before you opened the APP for the first time?
Happens with me in whatsapp and telegram

I have the same problem

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.