MX2 freezes with no reason

Hello guys
In the last 2 months my mx2 is having this problem that has become more frequent after the last update 3.8.2A: in the first period the phone freezes while i’m using it (medium/high usage) the touchscreen doesn’t respond, so the only thing i could do was to turn it off/restart it by pressing the button; in this second period the phone does the same thing but even without usage at all! and sometimes it turns off itself and when i try to turn on it “vibrate” like usual but it doesn’t really turn on…i have to wait 10 minutes then it goes on…
Sometimes the screen goes black and it has the message “flyme system isn’t responding” and you have to turn off necessarily.
At first i thought it was due to a sort of overheating (partly because of the summer, partly because of the usage) but come on, it can’t be…the last summer it wasn’t like this, and now even without usage and hot weather it can’t be explain by the overheating.
It started a week before the “google play service” problem (which i solved thanks 2 this forum), at that time was 3.7. At the same time i bought a portable battery charger (that respect the voltage for the charging)…it might be this? or somebody has the same problem?
I don’t know what to do :(

After i wrote this thread i tried to re-install the firmware 3.8.2a AND clearing data but:
1st time: it said the firmware inside was corrupt
2nd time: i re-downloaded the firmware from flyme.meizu.com (3.8.2A) it said it was corrupt
3nd time: i downloaded it again from the forum, it said it was corrupt
4th time: i downloaded the stable version 3.7.2 from flyme.meizu.com, it did work, it started cleaning data BUT after it goes with the screen “MEIZU” even for 15 minutes without any change…
5th time: i didnt choose “clear data” (even it was the main thing i wanted to do from the beginning!!) and it worked, i got my phone awake (finally)
It was the version of the “google play service problem” so i had to re-fix it and…THE PROBLEM STILLS.
It still freeze and turn off itself without any reason. It’s not the firmware…so do you guys think that cleaning all data going into the “option menu” could solve something?

Downgrade to Flyme 3.5.6 with Clear data. I would say Android 4.4 on the MX2 is still in beta and should be used with caution.

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

Downgrade to Flyme 3.5.6 with Clear data. I would say Android 4.4 on the MX2 is still in beta and should be used with caution.

it didn’t work, it said “firmware not found”, so i choose restart (and it scared me because it didn’t work at first…)

Maybe i did wrong the procedure:

• i turned off the phone
  • i pressed volume-up + power button
  • plug into the pc and put the downloaded version you linked me in the “recovery” device (which is the only thing i see)
  • tick all 2 choices
Administrator

You are sure you moved it into the root of the SD card?

Which means, not in any folder or whatever.

Contributor

@'Yasmine said:

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

it didn’t work, it said “firmware not found”, so i choose restart (and it scared me because it didn’t work at first…)

Maybe i did wrong the procedure:

• i turned off the phone
  • i pressed volume-up + power button
  • plug into the pc and put the downloaded version you linked me in the “recovery” device (which is the only thing i see)
  • tick all 2 choices

Made sure the name is ‘update.zip’ or ‘update.bin’ and nothing else?

The file was update.bin
No i’m not sure it was the root folder, how i can find it?

You think i should try again with 3.8.2a this way with clear data or it’s a lost cause?
Right now if i go into the update app it says that 3.7.2 is the latest version

I asked because the problem stills in the same way in the same frequency even if i downgraded already, i really don’t know if downgrading more is gonna be ok, so at least i’ve got the latest version…
For example : this morning the first thing i did when i turned on the phone was seeing your answers, i wrote my answers and then it froze ad restart itself and now it still with the circle logo meizu by 10 minutes.

my meizu mx 3 has the same problem of freezing. Can someone help me i have tried to clear the data but it is still freezing. It is only working for a few minutes when i reboot it. What is wrong with this product?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.