Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Meizu MX4 PRO Black Screen but its responding and when i use it on the computer

Hello,

I have a meizu mx4 pro and i have a problem with the screen it doesnt turn on to show the Meizu logo and other stuff, but still i can see it opening and it also vibrates when i try to open or when i try to enter on recovery mode… Screen is still black and when i connect it on my computer it opens the files and when i try open recovery mode still conected on computer it still opens a recovery folder on my PC.

Some days ago it just turn off the screen and i manage after 30 minutes of using the power + volume up buttons to turn it back on. This happened for about 4-5 times the on the rest 4 days until it managed to not open at all untill now as i spoke before about the problem i have now.

Is it possible to fix it? and is not Bricked?
I think i can press the buttons when i am on recovery mode to do a hard reset even with a black screen but i need a guide with pictures and how many times to press the volume down and then the power button.
PS.: i just tried to remove the battery but i don’t know what else it needs except of remove the cable behind the battery.

Any help would be appreciated!

Looks like your connection to Meizu MX4 PRO Black Screen but its responding and when i use it on the computer was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.