Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Flyme OS 5.1.8.0 stable (MX5)

Changelog:
    System

• Optimization: Optimization of long shots algorithm to improve the success rate of splicing continue happily bask in the sun in the circle of friends.
    • Optimization: Split Screen adaptation more third-party applications, third-party applications to join welcome more split-screen luxury package.

Set up

• New: Large Icons Desktop Switch (path: Settings - personalized), icons larger or smaller up to you to decide.

Communication

• New: “International traffic” buy entrance, go around the world and to be happy to bask a circle of friends.
    • Added: Contact “job” of information, no longer afraid to forget other duties due to embarrassment.
    • New: Long press the call record copy number, which is so easy in this life.

Lock screen

• NEW: lock screen bright screen anti inadvertently function, since not afraid of accidentally dialed the telephone ex-girlfriend.
    • Optimization: Speed ​​camera startup screen lock case, in time to capture the beautiful moments.

Gallery

• New: Sticker function, take a look at how to use magic sticker to develop brain-dong.
    • Optimization: the edited image as a new image, the original image is no longer afraid of being covered.

Information

• Optimization: SMS menu, click on the bubble flow charge, charge calls to jump directly to the Meizu top-page, ah ah ah ~ just do not be too easy.

File Management

• Added: Video Classified increase QQ and micro-channel small video catalog, all the little videos are all in my hands.

User Help

• User feedback helps users to upgrade.
    • New: Add user help topics, recommended reading, popular feedback modules, these modules is enough for me to play one day.
    • New: Add a fast feedback to improve the efficiency of the feedback, select an existing problem, do not repeat edit.
    • Added: Support Submit Feedback camera picture is to do so extreme.
    • Added: Support feedback again submit pictures, and then add, do not miss.
    • Optimization: Optimization of Home content recommendation, you want to see all here.
    • Optimization: Optimization of feedback and submit records show that you have submitted the information at a glance.

Reading

• New: Sync notes, personal feelings of the sentence can be long-term preservation.
    • Added: Support for open PDF file, the weather is so hot, I stay at home and read a good.
    • New: Long press to highlight text and annotation support, the whole book has you passing mark.
    • New: half of the zone, zone and other special triple module, just enough to stay by a few days this spiritual food.
    • New: This week smooth read, limited free classics, popular serial, Wishing Wall and other free modules, make a wish, maybe it really is realized.

Camera

• Optimization: camera experience, improve the speed camera, faster than a little bit, used to know.

Voice assistant

• Optimization: Search by voice into the page, touch mBack return voice assistant APP, you can continue to the next instruction stream.

Notification bar

• FIX: When the charge level display is not accurate, fair trade, the number of how many.
    • FIX: momentary switch data traffic, real-time network rate notification bar display inaccurate. Once upon a man named “display inaccurate” things, then it is dead.
    • FIX: After receiving the message unlock, pull down the notification bar, the message is deleted. Come back come back yo ~ ~ those messages are eaten notification bar.

Communication

• Yellow Pages under repair English language editing a contact state does not pop input method, useful input as late lover, there will always be da.
    • Repair ( yellow) to modify the number of error-correcting bad name, the icon displays an error, the line does not change its name, never change, it should be a principled boy.

Lock screen

• Fix: Other third-party applications caused by abnormal lock screen, report! Exception has been eliminated, continue to feel at ease.
    • FIX: Lock screen can not turn off the alarm, turn off the alarm in time, sleep five minutes.

Gallery

• Gallery: Photo page thumbnails blurred. Thumbnail should be halal.

Phone Guardian

• Fix: the timing of entry and exit points are not allowed to leisure traffic, in addition to summer watermelon, air conditioning and WiFi, but also leisure traffic punctual.

Video

• FIX: answer an incoming call during playback of video, video replay sound automatically become larger, longer afraid of the baby scared.
    • FIX: flash back ads appear during playback, so that ad is no longer again.

File Management

• FIX: File management password to enter the lock area will flash back, annoying flash back goodbye, not ever again coming.

Power

• FIX: charging the phone warms.

Download:
    Flyme OS 5.1.8.0A
    Flyme OS 5.1.8.0G

Source:
    Flyme OS 5.1.8.0A

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• Looks like meizu has stopped developing G versions after 5.1.6.

• how to root on 5.1.8.0A stable ?

• Wtf is going on with Meizu… No g version. Just one year phone…

• I updated to this version. Used it for a day everyting was fine. This night I wanted to root it. After I entered my flyme password and pressed ok phone restarted and it is stuck on meizu logo since then…dont know what to do. I tried clean data option in recovery but still stuck at meizu logo. Please help

• Boot on recovery mode plugs your telephone to PC and copy update.zip (firmware 5.1.8.0A) to “recovery drive” unplug USB check update firmware and clear data… Press “start button” and wala!

• My mx5 restarts by itself. I don’t know why. I recently updated to 5.1.8.0 and that day the phone restarted several times, i tought it was some kind of bug on this firmware so i came back to 5.1.7.0. The phone is still restarting by itself. I tried factory reset and the problem is still there. Can anyone help me to fix this problem?

• i think to resolve all those problems :
    turn off the phone , then reset the phone by press on the power key & volume key togather ( long press untill it turn on ) and continue to reset it (this will delete all apps , contacts , photos , videos … etc) .
    after reset update to 5.1.7.0 .

note : (for who use G version)
    if you have any G version , then update to A version , you will have alot of problems ,
    then if you back to G , you will still have proplems … so you must to reset the phone before back to G .

dont install A on G or G on A or any version on another version .

• Another version with a laggy homescreen…

• Where is global version i find it on other site but i can’t download

• This post is deleted!
  • Hi,
    I have update my phone to new 5.1.8.0 version without gms, when I try to install I have the message of file corrupt with Google services, Google play and Google maps. I tried to reinstall, I tried everything. What I should do?

• I love you. Meizu

• Hi people,
    I have a problem. I installed OS Flyme 5.1.8.0G stable, and now I can not log on google servers.
    What do I do?

• This post is deleted!
Posts 29Views 10965

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.1.8.0 stable (MX5) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.