Meizu MX4 Metal Battery Back Cover

I just saw this metal replacement cover voor the MX4. I think it is better than the original back cover. I hope there will be more metal cover options for this phone.
Meizu did a good job for making this very easy to replace. This looks so much better than the standard click on protecting cases.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Meizu-MX4-Metal-Battery-Back-Cover-Case-for-Meizu-MX4-MX-4-mobile-phone-Metal-Matte/2046101410.html

And some more:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Meizu-MX4-print-Battery-back-cover-case-for-Meizu-MX4-MX-4-mobile-phone-wood-texture/1406742_2047472842.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Meizu-MX4-MX-4-metal-battery-back-cover-case-for-Meizu-MX4-mobile-phone-luxury-battery/2043221202.html

Contributor

I rember answering someone who wanted wooden pattern back cover… He might be interested in the second link…

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

I rember answering someone who wanted wooden pattern back cover… He might be interested in the second link…

Saw it yesterday, waiting for pricing to go south, Patagonia South

i order one in metal grey.

i m wait my pre order. always block in HK arffffff

@‘jazzypit’ said:

i order one in metal grey.

i m wait my pre order. always block in HK arffffff

Where did you buy it? On meizumart or random reseller? Mine is not moving either, stuck since Friday…

On Meizumart.i contact dhl for mor information and y Ou ?

Envoyé de mon LG-F460S en utilisant Tapatalk

@‘jazzypit’ said:

Random Ali seller, 16gb+DHL =272€.
The seller swears that he ships from UK but the track number says China, ask a fríen of mine that works on DHL hq in Spain and he said that is possible to bill in one place and ships from another.
Sims like all the shipping are stuck, nobody is getting their device.

Admin

@‘cruzfire’ said:

@‘jazzypit’ said:

The seller swears that he ships from UK but the track number says China, ask a fríen of mine that works on DHL hq in Spain and he said that is possible to bill in one place and ships from another.

When I saw the seller’s listing I was sure he was cheating, but yeah you can never know…

Please let us all know as soon as you know where it really is coming from!

My order move on dhl. Good news

@‘jazzypit’ said:

My order move on dhl. Good news

Where is coming from, China, HK or UK?

Hk version

@‘cruzfire’ said:

@‘jazzypit’ said:

I think i ordered from the same seller. 32GB +DHL = 278 euro. My tracking information has the same status. Item in Honkong, but seller ships from UK. Don’t worry it will be fine. It is just taking some time to handle things with TAX.

My precious arrived today. I take him this afternoon. Wait and see

Me Intresting the Quality of the Metall battery backvover

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

That was me :)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.