Flyme OS 5.6.7.21 test firmware (MX3)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• Added: increased accessibility Accessibility Options.
  • New: floating plans to increase mute function on incoming call notification.
  • Optimization: Update emoji expression library that supports displaying more emoji expression.

Settings

• New: Added notifications and status bar “quick switch management,” adding VPN, screenshots, mobile hotspot switch.

Communication

• Added: “out of the blacklist” feature.
  • New: Contacts “job” information.
  • Added: Copy number call log Press.
  • Optimization: support Click picture for a larger view.

Information

• Added: Customer Service assistant accounts, support online chat.
  • Added: Independent online Yellow Pages, online services, one-touch access.
  • Added: Support for floating notification SMS quick reply and copy the code.
  • SMS Card: Smart SMS upgrade, SMS notification class automatically extract key information to generate beautiful clear “message card”.

Camera

• Added: GIF shooting modes, easy homemade face pack.

Desktop

• Added: Support for floating notification, to avoid the operation was interrupted.
  • Added: Card multitasking list, long press to lock individual applications.
  • Added: enter 'Finishing icon "mode, shake your desktop neat and quick recovery.
  • New: create the folder, depending on the application type automatically folder named.
  • New: Long press the desktop select “Finishing icon,” batch select an icon to move to a different desktop or folder.
  • Added: multitasking list create split-screen mode, while using two applications, you can adjust the window proportions (only part of the application).

Calendar

• Added: calendar notification reminder switch.
  • Added: Support setting off the display past events and denial events.
  • Added: support in the form of invitation to the meeting to share pictures, input optimized guest experience.
  • Optimization: Home Calendar invitation list view, “reject” add underlined, “Pending” gray set.

Clock

• Added: volume control timer.
  • Added: set alarm tone increase “online ringtone” entrance.
  • Added: When you add a new world clock by nationality Search city functions.

Weather

• Added: Weather widget support by automatic color wallpaper color, increased color icon
  • New: Screenshot long way to share detailed weather information.
  • New: direct display of weather information in different cities in urban management interface.
  • Added: Weather warning function to support and friends to share early warning information.

Music

• Added: offline radio features, WLAN environment to automatically update the music library offline.
  • Added: for love singles, a key roaming similar songs.

Video

• Added: Video subscriptions, update remind support, easier chase drama.
  • Added: Comments function, support for the comments point Like.
  • Added: Support for the likes of video thumbs.

Notes

• Added: New theme switching capabilities, built-in themes and 12 different fonts plate.
  • New: Added notes search for a more convenient.
  • Added: Share notes in text form.
  • Added: directly into the drawing board graffiti.
  • Added: Support number created automatically when you edit notes.
  • Increase when recording movies Punch.
  • Added: New widget support for quick recordings and photos, notes support show all content.

• Added: Add Account type by email automatically configure account information.
  • Added: Topic card supports gestures to zoom, browse detail easier.
  • Added: New attachment management function to optimize the display position of message attachments.
  • Optimization: a substantial increase in search speed, highlighted keywords.

Toolbox

• New: “Tools” App.
  • Flashlight: Support SOS mode and brightness adjustment third gear.
  • Mirror: Supports normal, twist, spin, four symmetrical mirror effect.
  • Compass: Support and latitude and longitude position display.
  • Level: visualize levelness.
  • Shortcut: add support for common tools for the desktop shortcut.

Input method

• Added: dropdown candidate word to enhance the speed of the choice of words.
  • Added: Full screen handwriting keyboard input more casual.
  • Added: independent symbols keyboard, keypad lock symbol support continuous input symbols and expressions.
  • Added: enter input method setup interface, choose whether to open the Vibrate on keypress.

User Center

• New: Independent User Center App.
  • New user level user rating system, to enhance the level to get more privileges.
  • Profile complementary support supplementary user details.
  • Integral support center exchange gifts, earn points, points lottery.
    Mobile housekeeper
  • Added: Harassment interception to a safe center to support blocking unknown numbers and hidden numbers.
  • Added: garbage cleanup whitelist, app cache, redundant installation package, application uninstall remnants supports adding white list, to avoid false cleanup.
  • Added: regularly clean “scan and clean” option, rubbish more peace of mind.
  • Added: traffic management - setting new “Notification bar shows the flow of information” switch.
  • Added: Mobile acceleration, clean up permanent background, to accelerate the speed of the phone.
  • Added: Quick optimization and a key physical examination, without waiting to enter the interface will be able to know the phone health status, one-click fix all problems.
  • Added: Application washed, support cottage detection applications, eliminate safety hazards.

Application Store

• Best application: the best application of the content of cooperation, and the United States found a small application.
  • Apply the label: The application details page to add labels display for easy viewing similar applications.
  • Permissions show: The new application details page shows detailed permissions entrance, to learn detailed application permissions before installing.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.7.21A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.7.21A

Notes:

• Flyme 3 users will have to wipe data and clear their storage. Please backup before upgrading!
last edited by Rey

how do i Install xposed please? I tried method with Terminal emulator and I got this error: Cant create /proc/self/fd/: Is a directory

Finally is coming!!!.. anyone face a big bug?
Still patient to stable release😃

@kelop when you take photo with HDR in Camera app it crashes but photo is taken… havent found anything else really, Snapchat crashes sometimes buts its bcs its shitty app…

Also sometimes lockscreen doesn’t shows UP, flaslight ligts istself up during unlock, and still some compatibility issues in playstore like in 4.5.7.1A

I’m using this firmware from France but the french language is not available.
The battery looks drop very fast, after take a picture with HDR camera app close himself.
Sorry for my bad english, i’m french student :’)

last edited by crossmach

if i try it and have much bugs can i roll back to 4.2.8.2 easy?
p.s. I just install it and it’s working good. I don’t have problem with app, just like sms, browser, camera, everything working so far so good :) But some times it’s bugged, screed get dark and a few seconds you can’t do anything. So it’s first impression for 5.6.7.21 :)

last edited by sn1k4r

Hmm im still running 3.7.3A, because has german language and Dirac HD sound.
Battery live is great and i dont really see the need to upgrade beside security issues.

I bet the booth will be gone if i use this test firmware.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.