Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Flyme OS 5.6.7.19 test firmware (MX4)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• Optimization: The screen brightness automatically adjusts more wit, no longer afraid of spicy eyes.

Camera

• Optimization: camera experience, improve the speed camera, faster than a little bit, used to know.
  • Optimization: camera’s white balance and brightness effects, photo color and brightness more perfect.
  • Fix: some Bluetooth Self-rod probabilistic shoot two issues.

Communication

• ( Yellow Pages under repair) the English language is the state of contact does not pop input method editor.
  • Repair ( yellow) to modify the number of error-correcting bad name, the icon displays an error.

SMS

• Optimization: Off by default “smart identification strange number” open path: Dial-up - Settings - Intelligent Recognition strange number.

Voice assistant

• Weather query optimization today weather query function, can accurately find the weather every hour.
  • Optimization: Search by voice into the page, touch mBack return voice assistant APP, you can continue to the next instruction stream.
  • FIX: When you turn on the driving mode, does not show contact picture when playing the voice message.

Notification bar

• FIX: After receiving the message unlock, pull down the notification bar, the message is deleted.

Lock screen

• Lock screen camera ( optimization) Start speed camera screen lock case, in time to capture the beautiful moments.
  • FIX: Lock screen can not turn off the alarm.
  • Fix: non-lock screen, the lock screen is not performed when the flow of anti inadvertently bright screen.

Download Manager

• FIX: Reconnect after abnormal disconnect the network file downloads.

App Store

• Fix: download speeds more than 2M when abnormal rate display.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.7.19A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.7.19A

Meizu Pro 6

This update breaks Google Play Store for me. Get error code 963 when trying to update app or install new app. A Pro 5 user reported the same issue. Tried clearing data as well as uninstalling and reinstalling Google Play Services and Google Play Store. Problem still exists :/

I will be downgrading to previous version.

Yeah me too.
To downgrade, do I need to (download a previous version via pc and then) install it from directory with clear data?

Meizu MX4

I’ve also receive “error: 607” when try to update any aplication. Clean cache and data Google Play Store doesn’t work. That fk’n update has damage my Flyme :rolling_eyes: :astonished: :angry:

:

Same here.
Anyone found a fix? Or we have to downgrade Flyme?

Tried to downgrade to the previous version of Flyme (test version). The downgrade went fine but when I access Play Store and try to update any application from the list, Play Store crashes. Any fixes available?

i downgraded to last stable and wiped data of course. installed everything again…nothing helps, still same problem. i really like my phone, but i will never again buy a phone without gapps.on flyme they will be always third-party apps, never system-apps. so we will occasionally have problems with them

I am sure they will fix it with the next release, but until then…it is quite a bit of a problem. Has anyone tried the latest CM13 build on MX4? Is it any good?

@CoolZone I am using CM13. Very good. I tried 5.1.5G, 5.1.7A, but Flyme worse. I am waiting first good Flyme version to go back, until when CM13

@Dzeikas can you tell me where to find a good instruction for cm13?

@rian85 Installing CM13 is the same as CM12. http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=689760&view=findpost&p=43918433 Just translate if you dont understand Russian. This is lattest CM13 https://emmaus.pro/?dir=MX4_custom_roms/Cyanogenmod 13 This is gapss for CM13 opengapps.org

last edited by Dzeikas

One question about CM13…does it have all options available for the camera like Manuial control: time of exposure, ISO etc? Also 4K recording? If yes, I will get back to CM as soon as possible. Had CM12.1 when it launched and this is the only thing keeping me from switching to it.

I see, thanks! So the same thing as with the CM12.1 . The Manual modes should only appear when running the Camera application from Flyme on CM13 … hmmmm, decisions, decisions.

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.6.7.19 test firmware (MX4) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.