Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme OS 5.6.7.19 test firmware (MX4 Pro)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• Optimization: The screen brightness automatically adjusts more wit, no longer afraid of spicy eyes.

Camera

• Optimization: camera experience, improve the speed camera, faster than a little bit, used to know.
  • Optimization: camera’s white balance and brightness effects, photo color and brightness more perfect.
  • Fix: some Bluetooth Self-rod probabilistic shoot two issues.

Communication

• ( Yellow Pages under repair) the English language is the state of contact does not pop input method editor.
  • Repair ( yellow) to modify the number of error-correcting bad name, the icon displays an error.

SMS

• Optimization: Off by default “smart identification strange number” open path: Dial-up - Settings - Intelligent Recognition strange number.

Voice assistant

• Weather query optimization today weather query function, can accurately find the weather every hour.
  • Optimization: Search by voice into the page, touch mBack return voice assistant APP, you can continue to the next instruction stream.
  • FIX: When you turn on the driving mode, does not show contact picture when playing the voice message.

Notification bar

• FIX: After receiving the message unlock, pull down the notification bar, the message is deleted.

Lock screen

• Lock screen camera ( optimization) Start speed camera screen lock case, in time to capture the beautiful moments.
  • FIX: Lock screen can not turn off the alarm.
  • Fix: non-lock screen, the lock screen is not performed when the flow of anti inadvertently bright screen.

Download Manager

• FIX: Reconnect after abnormal disconnect the network file downloads.

App Store

• Fix: download speeds more than 2M when abnormal rate display.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.7.19A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.7.19A

The apks can’t be updated over Google Play and gives the error code 963. Didn’t live a similar problem with the previous firmwares.

Exactly and I thought I DID sothming
I spent 2 hours trying to find a solution but nothing.
I’ll say it again, well done meizu, I hate you

Its not meizu fault. Delete google account from device, optimize, restart and log in again into google account.
Open google in your pc, go to google play, device manager and find your device with new firmware.

shh! i cant install google installer file damge!! what should i do?

@doublestrike Same problem with my MX4 Pro! :-( I am going back to stable 5.1.7.0.A… I’m so tired of all these shitty bugs in Flyme 5! (BTW, Flyme 4.2.8.2.A was THE BEST release, IMHO, although with 5.1.7.0.A my MX4 Pro is MUCH faster and the battery life is much longer).

Too bad for all Meizu MX4 Pro fans and users! Such a performant hardware, but such a bad, un-optimised software !!! I’m starting thinking selling my MX4 Pro and buy a Nexus 5X.

Good luck guys!
Kissu

hi, i think the problem is in the DownloadProvider.apk or DownloadProviderUI.apk, coz i copy both apk from the working FW(5.1.7.0) and replace to the Test FW(5.6.7.19).
Set perm, clear data both apk, reboot.
Now i can download from Playstore no prob.
But i hope Meizu Team can fix this ASAP.
Sorry BAD English.

@Kestutis a serious company must solve the problems and not create new ones. Tell me why the so called stable ones have this annoying notifications problem? Is it or not stable? As i see you instist on “names”

On betas they can do whatever they like. They test things here, so don’t expect only improvements.
As for stable issues., the thread is not about them.

You said that beta is trying things and we don’t get to be upset. So you mean that the stable is alright.
Let me remind you also that in 5.1.6.0 they messed up with the root
I came in terms with meizu being a shitty company and I have already ordered s7 edge
Bye, haha

Congrats and the best luck with your new buy.

@TNTRick can you upload both of the apks so that we can solve the problem too? i am facing the same problem

@alabalas said in Flyme OS 5.6.7.19 test firmware (MX4 Pro):

Let me remind you also that in 5.1.6.0 they messed up with the root

havern`t noticed that problem.

Admin

@Kestutis true. Beta firmwares are test firmwares and can contain bugs, but also fixes at the same time.

But I totally agree with what was previously said. Stable firmwares shouldn’t contain more bugs than before. It is likely saying your car has 4 tires, but one is actually out of air.

And yes. This topic is about reporting bugs. Seeking help here is “okay”, but for a more dedicated support people should open their own topic in the Q&A section.

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.6.7.19 test firmware (MX4 Pro) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.