Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme OS 5.6.7.19 test firmware (MX5)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• Optimization: The screen brightness automatically adjusts more wit, no longer afraid of spicy eyes.

Camera

• Optimization: camera experience, improve the speed camera, faster than a little bit, used to know.
  • Optimization: camera’s white balance and brightness effects, photo color and brightness more perfect.
  • Fix: some Bluetooth Self-rod probabilistic shoot two issues.

Communication

• ( Yellow Pages under repair) the English language is the state of contact does not pop input method editor.
  • Repair ( yellow) to modify the number of error-correcting bad name, the icon displays an error.

SMS

• Optimization: Off by default “smart identification strange number” open path: Dial-up - Settings - Intelligent Recognition strange number.

Voice assistant

• Weather query optimization today weather query function, can accurately find the weather every hour.
  • Optimization: Search by voice into the page, touch mBack return voice assistant APP, you can continue to the next instruction stream.
  • FIX: When you turn on the driving mode, does not show contact picture when playing the voice message.

Notification bar

• FIX: After receiving the message unlock, pull down the notification bar, the message is deleted.

Lock screen

• Lock screen camera ( optimization) Start speed camera screen lock case, in time to capture the beautiful moments.
  • FIX: Lock screen can not turn off the alarm.
  • Fix: non-lock screen, the lock screen is not performed when the flow of anti inadvertently bright screen.

Download Manager

• FIX: Reconnect after abnormal disconnect the network file downloads.

App Store

• Fix: download speeds more than 2M when abnormal rate display.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.7.19A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.7.19A

After update this beta version google play not downloading…error 963…I try everything I found about this error but not have success …,anyone have luck to repair this error and how??? thx.

I have the same problem with google play.I cant download applications.Error 963.Please fix it as soon as possible.!Someone help here…Thank you.

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.6.7.19 test firmware (MX5) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.