Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme OS 5.6.7.19 test firmware (Pro 5)

Changelog:
System

• Optimization: The screen brightness automatically adjusts more wit, no longer afraid of spicy eyes.

Camera

• Optimization: camera experience, improve the speed camera, faster than a little bit, used to know.
  • Optimization: camera’s white balance and brightness effects, photo color and brightness more perfect.
  • Fix: some Bluetooth Self-rod probabilistic shoot two issues.

Communication

• ( Yellow Pages under repair) the English language is the state of contact does not pop input method editor.
  • Repair ( yellow) to modify the number of error-correcting bad name, the icon displays an error.

SMS

• Optimization: Off by default “smart identification strange number” open path: Dial-up - Settings - Intelligent Recognition strange number.

Voice assistant

• Weather query optimization today weather query function, can accurately find the weather every hour.
  • Optimization: Search by voice into the page, touch mBack return voice assistant APP, you can continue to the next instruction stream.
  • FIX: When you turn on the driving mode, does not show contact picture when playing the voice message.

Notification bar

• FIX: After receiving the message unlock, pull down the notification bar, the message is deleted.

Lock screen

• Lock screen camera ( optimization) Start speed camera screen lock case, in time to capture the beautiful moments.
  • FIX: Lock screen can not turn off the alarm.
  • Fix: non-lock screen, the lock screen is not performed when the flow of anti inadvertently bright screen.

Download Manager

• FIX: Reconnect after abnormal disconnect the network file downloads.

App Store

• Fix: download speeds more than 2M when abnormal rate display.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.7.19A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.7.19A

Tired. Back to 5.6.7.12 A after 1 hour ;)

MY WEB SITE : http://pycon.jimdo.com

Notification bar
FIX: After receiving the message unlock, pull down the notification bar, the message is deleted.

finally!! was waiting for this fox for a month

Bugs I’ve found are :

• camera’s app seems to have been improved but it hanged 2 times
  • display seldom flicks without a reason
  • Play Store doens’t update apps, I’ve got always error code 963
  • connecting phone to PC, it seems that PC doesn’t see all the folders on the internal / external memory of the phone, EG on 5 folders, I can see only 2 of them in File Manager

So, 5.6.7.12 A 's nandroid et voilà :)

i confirm play store problems. can’t install or update apps :(

I’ve created a porting of fotocamera’s app taken from 5.6.7.19 A and installed it on my previous 5.6.7.12 A. Works like a charm :p

I can confirm Play Store problem too. No chance to fix it. Even a reinstall didn’t help.

Having issues with missed email notifications which has never happened before. If I uninstall or freeze Security will that fix the issue or will it cause more problems?

Wireless display is broken too. How can MEIZU mess with a build form a week to another? Did they even tested?

Meizu PRO 5 4Gb | ID changed, rooted & running latest G build (beta) + Xposed + TWRP

I have a Problemmy Google Playstore doesn’t work after this Update… How can I get back ?

Meizu Pro 5

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.