Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

PRO 5. GPS problem in Navigation only

My Meizu Pro 5, got problem in GPS sensor.
Navigation could not catch GPS, but in Google Map no problem even I try install Sygic map it is okay, but when open Navigation software could not find GPS.

Any solve the problem?

@sutiknya Seems like some apps are allowed to use GPS location but others no
Go to Security app and under permissions look for Location, make sure to allow the apps that you want them to use GPS Location

•M̶e̶i̶z̶u̶ ̶P̶R̶O̶ ̶5̶ ̶4̶G̶b̶ ̶R̶A̶M̶ ̶&̶ ̶6̶4̶G̶b̶ ̶R̶O̶M̶ ̶|̶ ̶F̶l̶y̶m̶e̶ ̶O̶S̶ ̶5̶.̶6̶.̶6̶.̶2̶1̶G̶ ̶(̶B̶e̶t̶a̶)̶ [SOLD]

•One Plus 3 | 6Gb. RAM & 64Gb. ROM | Oxygen OS 6.0.1 MM [OTW]

"Upvote my post If it was helpful for you" | "Why so Serious?"

Thank a lot

Now, I got the problem.
The problem in the Default Browser from Meizu itself, when I used Google browser, It is Okey. But with Meizu default browser when go to Google map, the Meizu Browser could not deternine present location, even I put on location in setting of Meizu browser ON…

The problem is When one my friend send his location thru Whatsapp aplication,when I click it the location the browser used Meizu Browser, and could not access present location.

Any idea

@sutiknya said in PRO 5. GPS problem in Navigation only:

The problem is When one my friend send his location thru Whatsapp aplication,when I click it the location the browser used Meizu Browser, and could not access present location.

Any idea

Every link you click will open the Meizu browser instead of the right app! It’s s bug of the last firmware. You have to wait if Meizu will fix it with the next one.

If Meizu browser is the problem, simply disable/freeze it (with titanium backup)… At the next click you should be able to select the default app

Meizu PRO 5 4Gb | ID changed, rooted & running latest G build (beta) + Xposed + TWRP

The gps on the phone (pro 5) is a piece of junk . Like all connectivity. Wi Fi is bad also …
For a flagship take too long to connect wi Fi.
Till now the slowest one . I have a orange roya ( Alcatel pop ) and the GPS is far good , like 1000 to 1 good . Pro 5 is the worst phone in GPS and wireless that I have/had.
Thought that is a configuration problem so I took the config file on the roya and put on meizu . But if the hardware is bad you can’t do so much. So is not that very flagship killer . They do best on one part and sacrifice another … my next phone will not be a meizu . Xiaomi… one plus… ZTE …and so long …

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.