is it possible to boot meizu m2 mini (or any other meizu devices) In SAFE MODE?
SAFE MODE in meizu devices
@dhirajsolkhe If is possible I guess that is the same as the rest of Android phones:
- Hold the Power button of your device in order to turn if off;
- Then, you must turn on your phone. Press and hold the Power button again to turn on your Android device;
- You must press and hold both the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons on your device until the device boots;
- Now, you should check your device performance again, so use the handset as you normally would;
- If you notice your device running properly in Safe mode, then you must uninstall the most recent installed applications and / or updates.
For that, you have to enter into Settings >> Applications and search for the apps or updates that you think that might be the cause the performance issues in order to remove them.
- Hold the Power button of your device for a few seconds in order to load the power menu;
Press and hold Power off;
- A pop-up window will appear asking if you are willing to boot into Safe Mode, so your action;
- When your Android device reboots, you will see the words Safe mode displayed at the bottom-left corner of your screen;
- Now, use the phone the device as you normally would. If you notice that the problems are gone, then the Android system itself cannot be responsible;
- In such a case, do not hesitate to disable the latest installed applications or updates, as they are definitely responsible for your issue;
- Go to Settings >> Applications and search for the apps or updates and remove them;
- To exit safe mode, you just restart your device as you normally would.
•M̶e̶i̶z̶u̶ ̶P̶R̶O̶ ̶5̶ ̶4̶G̶b̶ ̶R̶A̶M̶ ̶&̶ ̶6̶4̶G̶b̶ ̶R̶O̶M̶ ̶|̶ ̶F̶l̶y̶m̶e̶ ̶O̶S̶ ̶5̶.̶6̶.̶6̶.̶2̶1̶G̶ ̶(̶B̶e̶t̶a̶)̶ [SOLD]
•One Plus 3 | 6Gb. RAM & 64Gb. ROM | Oxygen OS 6.0.1 MM [OTW]
"Upvote my post If it was helpful for you" | "Why so Serious?"