I’m on 22.214.171.124G
Get Flashfire from the play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.flash&hl=en
DL and install the xposed apk from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811
DL framwork from here, currently I installed xposed-v86-sdk22-arm64.zip: http://dl-xda.xposed.info/framework/sdk22/arm64/
place it in your root folder.
Follow the instructions from here on how to flash the framework: http://www.andromods.com/apps-mod/easy-install-lollipop-xposed-framework-without-twrp-cwm-recovery.html
In case it gets deleted, these are the instructions:
- Download the latest derivative version of Xposed for Lollipop (Android 5.1.1 or 5.0.1) by romracer.
- Grab the most recent FlashFire app by Chainfire, you need to become beta tester beforehand.
- Open The FlashFire app, then grant superuser when requested.
- Tap the plus (+) button at the bottom to show the menu.
- Choose “Flash ZIP or OTA” menu, and keep the “Auto-mount” option unchecked then tap checkmark icon to continue.
- Tap the EverRoot menu, and ensure every single options remains unchecked.
- Leave the Reboot menu to normal to boot system after flash.
- Just hit the lightening button to start the process.
- You will get a blank screen, then display the contents of your system just before it start the flash procedure.
The last step can take some time.
Get gravitybox from here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.ceco.lollipop.gravitybox
PS: don’t expect support from me because I most likely won’t have time.