Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Pokémon GO! GPS Signal fix for Meizu Devices

Ok so for several days I had been trying to get Pokémon GO! To work on my Meizu MX4. Every time I launched the game, I would spawn in the middle of what looked like the ocean and couldn’t tap on the starters. I went through every fix the internet said, high gps accuracy, turn off mock locations, etc. On a whim I decided to check my location permissions one more time and discovered the answer was staring me in the face. Google Play Services had been blocked from location permissions. All I had to do was turn that back on and the game worked perfectly. If anyone is having this issue, check the Security app and go to permissions>location and see if it’s something as simple as that.

last edited by AkioHorri

I have the same problem, also unable to get located by every other gps-needed-application. I can’t face the problem, all the location permission are correctly unabled. gps always worked correctly on my device but now it doesn’t seem to do it’s job.

It’s happening the same to me! I have all the permissions but still can’t play the game because the GPS can’t find my location! I don’t know what to do anymore

Admin

@kuyasu you checked this:

On a whim I decided to check my location permissions one more time and discovered the answer was staring me in the face. Google Play Services had been blocked from location permissions. All I had to do was turn that back on and the game worked perfectly. If anyone is having this issue, check the Security app and go to permissions>location and see if it’s something as simple as that.

Also be sure to have Google Play Services installed.

Yeah I’ve checked that and it’s got all the permissions. I’ve even cleared its caché and still not working.

Looks like your connection to Pokémon GO! GPS Signal fix for Meizu Devices was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.