Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• PRO6 from China

So I bought a new PRO6 from China, but I cannot use internet( I am H20 SIM card user which should be ok), is there anything I need to do with this cellphone? I have already installed google framework.

• I have same problem,it is in firmware.
    But no hope for us right now.W e invest in bad stock.

• @bhajdic Check that the internet APN settings match your operator. If not, then correct the APN.

This is a common reason for failed cellular internet connection on Meizu phones. It seems that Meizu don’t have up-to-date APN settings for all operators.

Meizu MX4, Meizu Pro 6

• @generationally No unfortunally,
    problem is not in the APN settings.I check all.Problem is in chinese version of the firmware and bug in it.After I swich to mobile data the network indicator and signal streinth blinks,and there no connection and you cant make call then.When I switch off mobile data then I can make calls.Internet working on Wi-Fi normally.
    Model:Pro 6.Flyme 5.2.1.1A,GSM Baseband:MOLY.LR11.W1539.MD.M-P.V12.2.P36,2016/03/29 14:59

• Is it possible to report “bug” to MEIZU manifacturer?Does anybody know that place?

Posts 5Views 615

Looks like your connection to PRO6 from China was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.