Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Is there any forgot password facility??
Meizu m2

If I forget the m2 lock screen password?I’m asking because even formatting need the unlock code.

Admin

@Adarsh-M if you were logged into a Flyme account, you can unlock the device by entering the Flyme password. Otherwise it is lost.

Meizu m2

@Rey No gmail recoveries huh? So user center is must?

last edited by Adarsh M
Meizu m2

@Rey Can u please upload me a new version link of appcenter and user center for m2.Those found on all forum posts that worked On flyme4 os not opening but when click continue Chinese it got stopped back to home screen in new flyme5.

last edited by Adarsh M
Meizu m2

hi, i had problem with screen password, i know how to fix it, do you know how to enter recovery, in recovery you go to system upgrade, dont check clear data cause it will ask you password, then continue, it should be writing firmware not found, then connect your phone to pc, you should have partition RECOVERY in my computer(near local disc C/D), download flyme 4.5.4, put it in partition RECOVERY and check for update.zip in phone again, it will find flyme4.5.4 and u install it, when it is finished you can use your phone without password, then just go clean install flyme 5 again! Easy, it happened to me i just got new phone and i was sad af i almost cried then i remembered that and BOOM it worked! ONLY IF YOU FORGOT PASSWORD ON FLYME 5

Contributor

@Adarsh-M If you have it in the android-device manager you may erase it from there. That should do the trick.

But I didn’t try it so can’t tell you what happens. Do this on your own risk.

Looks like your connection to Is there any forgot password facility?? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.