Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

How does Pokemon Go perform on Meizu M3 Note?

Im buying this phone just to play this game. Can someone tell how good Pokemon Go performs on this phone/flyme os?

Contributor

@Gunni There are phones with a more powerful SoC (better to play games) for the same money.

If you want to play games head for a phone with a Snapdragon inside like the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro.

You get it for 180$, and have performance equal to a Meizu Pro 5 (speaking in the Meizu world). Also the SD 650 outperforms the Meizu Pro 6, when it comes to SoC power and gaming performance.

Price list for the Redmi Note 3 Pro : http://www.kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro

last edited by Ultrametric

@Gunni did you bought it? Now pokemon go runs? Im interested too :D

@Ilhan-Ryssaliev The M3 Note runs Pokémon Go perfectly. Bettery is holding up well for me 2 weeks in. I get 6 -8 hours of play between charges (for now).

It’s a great phone if your not interested in rooting / mods.

It’s good to play pokemon GO.
I get 6-7 hours gameplay time with the awesome battery BUT i turned of AR (augmented reality) in the pokemon game.
Really happy with this phone

Hi guys Pokemon go is not working on my meziu m3 note it as showing “not suitable”

pokemon go doesn’t work on m3 series (and probably others) as safenet doesn’t recognize these phone models.
until meizu can formally distribute GMS (google mobile services) I don’t believe pokemon go will work again :(

Works on my M3 note but every few days i have to clear the data or it drops out after 30 mins or so of playing and you have to quit the game and reload it!

Looks like your connection to How does Pokemon Go perform on Meizu M3 Note? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.