Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• How does Pokemon Go perform on Meizu M3 Note?

Im buying this phone just to play this game. Can someone tell how good Pokemon Go performs on this phone/flyme os?

• @Gunni There are phones with a more powerful SoC (better to play games) for the same money.

If you want to play games head for a phone with a Snapdragon inside like the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro.

You get it for 180$, and have performance equal to a Meizu Pro 5 (speaking in the Meizu world). Also the SD 650 outperforms the Meizu Pro 6, when it comes to SoC power and gaming performance.

Price list for the Redmi Note 3 Pro : http://www.kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro

Xiaomi Mi5 Basic

• @Gunni did you bought it? Now pokemon go runs? Im interested too :D

• @Ilhan-Ryssaliev The M3 Note runs Pokémon Go perfectly. Bettery is holding up well for me 2 weeks in. I get 6 -8 hours of play between charges (for now).

It’s a great phone if your not interested in rooting / mods.

• It’s good to play pokemon GO.
    I get 6-7 hours gameplay time with the awesome battery BUT i turned of AR (augmented reality) in the pokemon game.
    Really happy with this phone

• Hi guys Pokemon go is not working on my meziu m3 note it as showing “not suitable”

• Can anyone soule this

• pokemon go doesn’t work on m3 series (and probably others) as safenet doesn’t recognize these phone models.
    until meizu can formally distribute GMS (google mobile services) I don’t believe pokemon go will work again :(

Posts 8Views 5471

Looks like your connection to How does Pokemon Go perform on Meizu M3 Note? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.