Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

How to root Meizu M1 Note who already use Android 5.1

How do I make Root on Meizu M1 Note which already uses Android 5.1?

Previously I use Android 4.4 on Meizu M1 Note and it was very easy. Why in Android 5.1 is very difficult even I’ve tried using app Kingroot and Kingoroot but to no avail.

Probably you are a bit confused.
In 5.1 it didn’t change.
A Roms continue to get root with a few clicks, without external programs.
It’s the G Rom who has the problem.

So, which Rom do you have?

@viper hello I’ve got version 4.5.6 and 5.1 Flymo same problem does not root for the previous 4.4.A root function smoothly and there appears only applications and the ability to root permission but it is not. Can you help me. thanks

@viper hello I’ve got version 4.5.6 and 5.1 Flymo same problem does not root for the previous 4.4.A root function smoothly and there appears only applications and the ability to root permission but it is not. Can you help me. thanks

You have to be specific.
Do you have A rom?
If yes, root is under settings>security.
Did you activate it?

last edited by viper

@viper said in How to root Meizu M1 Note who already use Android 5.1:

Probably you are a bit confused.
In 5.1 it didn’t change.
A Roms continue to get root with a few clicks, without external programs.
It’s the G Rom who has the problem.

So, which Rom do you have?

Previously I use the Android 4.4 version of the Meizu M1 Note because it is still the default version of the factory. Then I replaced it with firmware that I downloaded at http://www.flymeos.com/firmwarelist?modelId=6&type=1 (i use Flyme 4.5.7I) and after completion Meizu running Android version 5.1

Up here, in the root menu FLYME account is functioning, but when I use the application AirDroid for mirror screen phone to pc was not spelled root out by the AirDroid. Could root presented in version of Android 5.1 just fake?

In Android 4.4 is running normally without problems. Now I want to return to a version of Android 4.4, but firmware at the official site was not available.

last edited by sllz

Looks like your connection to How to root Meizu M1 Note who already use Android 5.1 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.