Mistery or what !!

Hello Guys,

Since my phone started to heat up and eat the battery like crazy, It is almost non stop on the charger.

Since couple of days, I noticed that after charging when I leave the cable plugged in and the charger is off, the phone doesn’t get hot and the discharge rate looks ok.

I pull out the cable and the phone start to heat up again . Put the cable back and the temperature gets down.

I attempted it several times .

I cannot inderstand why is this happening ?!?:huh:

Contributor

@‘Svettlo’ said:

Hello Guys,

Since my phone started to heat up and eat the battery like crazy, It is almost non stop on the charger.

Since couple of days, I noticed that after charging when I leave the cable plugged in and the charger is off, the phone doesn’t get hot and the discharge rate looks ok.

I pull out the cable and the phone start to heat up again . Put the cable back and the temperature gets down.

I attempted it several times .

I cannot inderstand why is this happening ?!?:huh:

Check what exactly is eating at your battery under settings or install an app like Beeter Battery Stats…

Also maybe clear data and reinstall the firmware. Are you running the recent beta firmwares? I hear a few complaints about google services causing a lot of battery usage recently…

Hi,

The issue started on 3.8A, then I downgraded to 3.5 something -then to 3.7.3, now I am with 3.8.1A.

The phone is with minimum applications now.

I used some battery tools but nothing specific. The main consumer was “android system”

Currently I use Darken’s diagnosis but the CPU load shown is very minimal.

After I switched to art and back, I realized that contact storage needed a lot energy… I did a clear data for contact storage and everything is fine again

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.