M1 Note Battery Problems

I’m currently on 5.6.7.5 beta and I’ve been having this problem since the past 2-3 updates. I’m not sure if the updates have caused this problem or if it’s a hardware issue. The problem is that the battery indicator sometimes freezes at a certain battery percentage for some time, say 91% or 71% or just about any other number greater than 50 (In my experience). After that, it suddenly drops about 25-40% down to the 20’s and then I can actually see the battery indicator going down every second! 26…25…24…23…22…21…0. Then the phone dies.

I’m not sure if this is pertinent but my screen has a very narrow but 2.5 cm long yellow (burn in?) line/elongated spot on the top left side of my screen, since the past 3 weeks. In a couple months, it’ll be a year since I’ve had this phone. I really don’t want to switch phones so soon, especially since I was more than happy with the M1 Note and didn’t want to switch anytime soon at all (the notification issue is the only pain, but I can manage). I hope one of you could figure something out!

last edited by Simarpreet Singh

@Simarpreet-Singh
It seems that your battery is dead try to downgrade to the version where all were fine and see if the problem remain.
I haved the same issue with my Mi4 after 2 years and other phone too in my case the battery have a little growth
For your yellow line i don’t know maybe it can be related to it but i’am sure for nothing

Edit : After 1 year it’s strange that the battery is dying … try to downgrade ,or do a calibration of the battery and see what happen
seems more like a software issue cause there are people with other model that have the same issue

last edited by Vympel

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.