judge yourself

4.2.8.2i

alt text

4.5.7i

alt text

5.1.5.0G

alt text

last edited by Mite Janev

I can´t see anything, if you can put the link to the 4pda thread maybe we can compare

@akvaro said in camera comparision (Flyme 4 vs Flyme 5):

I can´t see anything, if you can put the link to the 4pda thread maybe we can compare

what do you mean you cannot see
3 pictures should be visible
pictures are big wait for them to load

The pictures don´t load, If i click where the picture should be, it open a 4pda link with error 404.

@akvaro said in camera comparision (Flyme 4 vs Flyme 5):

The pictures don´t load, If i click where the picture should be, it open a 4pda link with error 404.

ok check it now i have uploaded them on different place

Well… its quite clear the last photo the shadows are longer… (closer to the night) so… not the same illumination… same location… yes… but different light… so its a bad comparison.
With sun… any photo looks warmer… the light its yellow… when there is no sun light like the last photo, your main light its the sky… blue light… and you won’t have sharp contrast… your reflections are diffuse…
Sorry dude… this is not a good to “judge yourself” material…

last edited by Leo.uy

@Leo.uy
pictures are 15 minutes difference
the sun is on the same side as you can see on the right side of the three it is illuminated
these are not my photos
lots of people are complaining the quality is worse on the newer flyme
over there at 4pda they even have a whole thread about it

i can see that the temperature is cold in new versions and white is not white
saturation is lower , contrast also
basically it look worse
not sure if you can get the same quality with third party camera software but you need to play with the options for sure

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.