Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Increasing volume steps?

My previous phone had cyanogenmod installed and as such, had an inbuilt feature to increase the volume steps from 15 to 60.

Is there a similar mod for the Pro 5? I have tried using volumesteps+ through xposed but it doesn’t seem to work.

Otherwise is there another channel in which I can relay the need for this feature to Meizu’s developer?

Much appreciated.

@testnia You will need Xposed + Flyme Tools
Meizu Developers won’t do shit, sadly this phone have shitty software & development

Meizu Pro 5

Hello,
Can you explain please how to increase the volume please?

@Danijel-Jovanovic I cannot really tell you since I no longer have the phone neither the app, but If you look for a bit in the settings you will find the option, I’m pretty sure it was somewhere under sound of notifacations

@Asiier said in Increasing volume steps?:

@Danijel-Jovanovic I cannot really tell you since I no longer have the phone neither the app, but If you look for a bit in the settings you will find the option, I’m pretty sure it was somewhere under sound of notifications

Thank you for the reply. I see the volume steps has been increased to 50 with the mod enabled.

However, this “steps” are only incremented in steps of 50 if I adjust the volume through the notification drawer. Using the volume keys to bump up the volume still shows a 15 step volume level. Is there a way around this, or is this the default implementation?

@testnia I’m not sure, I know what are you saying but I’m not sure that you can achieve that in Flyme
I though that option in FlymeTools will actually do it but seems like it doesn’t
You can try another Xposed Modules but it most likely won’t work

Looks like your connection to Increasing volume steps? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.